Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Tagar ignoring pillars,

timeeatertimeeater
Mabinogi Rep: 400
in Bugs and Glitches
I've knocked the pillars down on them several times, but it doesn't play the scripted animation its suppose to. also off topic, but this boss is the worst designed boss i have ever seen.

Comments

• SqueeSquee
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,565
    Get used to it. Every boss from here on out is unfair and has unfair advantages. Tagar does have to be near the pillar though. If Tagar isn't near the pillar then it won't do anything.
  • DraechDraech
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,390
    It's been a while since I attempted it, due to some AI issues it had/has, but I recall there being only a specific pillar that can knock her down at any specific time. The pillar will have a circle below it, indicating its range.