Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

dude

Comments

• BlissfulkillBlissfulkill
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,425
    edited January 10, 2020
    Crims wrote: »
    Oh don't get me started on mandela effect man. LOL.

The most notable for me was in this world line I graduated high school in time. Whereas in my other world line I did not.

Seriously I have some trippy realistic memories of a life time where I had to spend another year in school to get my diploma. A whole year of my life altered and changed. Now that time feels like dream, but I remember it. I remember the students and teachers, the place I had to go, my boyfriend leaving for college, 911 didn't happen. XD

But of course in this world line 911 did happen. I was in art class early that morning when it transpired. We were listening about it on the radio. My art teacher then turned on the TV to the news channel and it was right there where we saw images of the crash and the guy who jumped to his death from the building.

But I digress...

I was gasping at the clash between you two. I don't think I have seen you angry like that before. Or have I? I don't know anymore! XD

*Kills you with a Chain Impale*

Damn it! You didn't drop a Bohemian Wear (F) or a Diamond. :/
    Greta
  • KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745

The most notable for me was in this world line I graduated high school in time. Whereas in my other world line I did not.

Seriously I have some trippy realistic memories of a life time where I had to spend another year in school to get my diploma. A whole year of my life altered and changed. Now that time feels like dream, but I remember it. I remember the students and teachers, the place I had to go, my boyfriend leaving for college, 911 didn't happen. XD

But of course in this world line 911 did happen. I was in art class early that morning when it transpired. We were listening about it on the radio. My art teacher then turned on the TV to the news channel and it was right there where we saw images of the crash and the guy who jumped to his death from the building.

But I digress...

I was gasping at the clash between you two. I don't think I have seen you angry like that before. Or have I? I don't know anymore! XD

He's calling you old Crims.
  • BlissfulkillBlissfulkill
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,425
    edited January 10, 2020

*Tries to revive Crims with a Phoenix feather*

What the f...
    Fossil.jpg

*Fossil Restoration minigame shows up instead*
    GretaWolfsinger

*Tries to revive Crims with a Phoenix feather*

What the f...
    Fossil.jpg

*Fossil Restoration minigame shows up instead*

I thought you were supposed to be kind to the ladies Bliss.
  • HabimaruHabimaru
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,630
    Say what...? I wasn't angry, how-ever, anything that comes across as «sarcasm» is sometimes a habit that some people have unknowingly.
    Wait, what, you mean, all this time, I wasn't aware that said forumer was/is actually a she!? O_O
    (For the athletic-training question, let's just say that it was similar to ninja-stuff, but without the weapons, other than staff, broad-sword, and dagger)
    edited January 10, 2020
    Habimaru wrote: »
    Say what...? I wasn't angry, how-ever, anything that comes across as «sarcasm» is sometimes a habit that some people have unknowingly.
    Wait, what, you mean, all this time, I wasn't aware that said forumer was/is actually a she!? O_O
    (For the athletic-training question, let's just say that it was similar to ninja-stuff, but without the weapons, other than staff, broad-sword, and dagger)

Everyone's gender here is slime based.
    I'm not a bad slime ok?
    GretaWolfsinger
  • HabimaruHabimaru
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,630
    I hereby randomly adopt thee as my pet-slime. Now I just need to find out what happened to my pet-Letus...
    I'm not a bad slime ok?
    KensamaofmariWolfsinger
  • SherriSherri
    Mabinogi Rep: 18,615

I'm not a bad slime ok?

MapleStory slime or Mabinogi slime?
    Sherri wrote: »

I'm not a bad slime ok?

MapleStory slime or Mabinogi slime?

Your choice.
  • JasJMJJasJMJ
    Mabinogi Rep: 865
    The server is lagging soo f****ing bad right now
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165

But I digress...

Crack kills Kensa.

But I digress...

Crack kills Kensa.

A crack to my skull would most likely kill me yes.
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn

But I digress...

Crack kills Kensa.

You need rehab.

But I digress...

Crack kills Kensa.

You need rehab.

I'll probably do that after my VIP service expires at the end of May.
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    giphy.gif