Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Events Heads-Up! 1/16/20

LeineiLeinei
Mabinogi Rep: 16,440
edited January 13, 2020 in General Chat
It's that time again, Milletians! This Thursday, the 16th, we're saying goodbye to two events and changing over to a new bonus for the Master Plan Event.

The first event is the Spirit Ascension With Eiry. With so many of us who wanted to see our spirit guide return to us, we're likely going to have to say goodbye to her once more (until next time, hopefully...). So make sure to collect your last few gifts from Eiry after spending a day in Erinn in-game use them to make a great Spirit Weapon. @Katherz Nexon should really make her a pet for have as a permanent addition to our parties. She'd be perfect as a fairy.

Spirit Ascension with Eiry: http://mabinogi.nexon.net/News/Announcements/1/00JH5

The second event is the Pre-G24 Event! Make sure to log in every day for your boxes and get some good prizes! Remember to get some more levels in before the Order of the Black Moon show their faces once more! After their last stunt, we'll probably need all the strength we can get! Now as this is the Pre-G24 event, this likely means that this Thursday is launch day for our newest generation! So don't be surprised if maintenance takes a little longer than normal and please remember to be patient if it gets extended! Also, make sure you click the below link after the release of G24 for the Celebration Events!

Pre-G24 Event: http://mabinogi.nexon.net/News/Announcements/1/00JHQ

Now to the last portion of the heads-up, The Master Plan Event (which is not ending this week). This next week is going to be a big one, guys! For weekdays, we'll be seeing ALL SKILL TRAINING 2X, ALL SKILL RANKING BONUS +10, AND 2X AP. For the weekend, we'll be seeing Combat Exp, Baltane Mission Exp, Shadow Mission Exp, Equipment Proficiency, and Dungeon Item Drop all at 2x. The Weekend Giveaways are as follows: Saturday January 18th will yield a Baltane Elite Mission Pass Selection Box, and for Sunday the 19th will yield a Perfect Skill Reset Capsule. Also, bear in mind, the training bonuses for this week will be the same as the next (weekend giveaways will be different), so no killing yourselves trying to cram as much grinding as you can within a week. See everyone next week! Happy Gaming, everyone!

Master Plan Event: http://mabinogi.nexon.net/News/Announcements/1/00JH2

tumblr_o6mkvfkrMB1u8oyhmo1_500.gifv
DraechSherriCrimsọnMagicmarioKensamaofmari

Comments

• DraechDraech
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,390
    edited January 12, 2020
    Leinei wrote: »
    @Katherz Nexon should really make her a pet for have as a permanent addition to our parties. She'd be perfect as a fairy.

This, and an Alyn partner (from the Little Orphan Alyn event) would be awesome.
    LeineiSherri
  • KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    Master Plan already ending, Yikes! I better finish doing stuff
  • LeineiLeinei

Not yet. Two weeks left.

Not yet. Two weeks left.

Two weeks is like 2 days worth of time for me. :)
  • LeineiLeinei

Not yet. Two weeks left.

Fair enough, but I wanted to be sure you didn't think it literally ended on Thursday. XD
    Kensamaofmari

Not yet. Two weeks left.

Fair enough, but I wanted to be sure you didn't think it literally ended on Thursday. XD

Always appreciate your updates.
    LeineiCrimsọnSherri
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    Leinei for CEO.
  • LeineiLeinei
    Crims wrote: »
    Leinei for CEO.

tumblr_owicythagW1rnkcazo1_500.gifv
    KensamaofmariCrimsọnSherri
  • SherriSherri