Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

They Made a Car.....

GypsySpiritGypsySpirit
Mabinogi Rep: 2,340
edited January 15, 2020 in Content from Other Regions
http://mabinogi.nexon.com/page/main/index.asp

Now to everyone who wants to troll about this, yeah I know they've had mopeds, yeah duh it's really popular in korea. The trucks they've made are food trucks which are also very popular in korea. They could have just came out with a mountable centaur pet not shopping cart.

Comments

• SqueeSquee
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,565
    You realize they gave us mopeds at one point right? I mean, there IS science in Mabi. There's nothing to prevent cars from being developed. Just because it's a magic world doesn't mean we don't have the ability to have cars.

I'm sorta sad there hasn't been a motorcycle pet yet (there probably was in the 5 years I was offline).
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    edited January 15, 2020
    Scooter: ok, cool.
    Truck: ok, very nice.
    Car: OMG HOW DARE YOU!? NEXON IS OUT OF IDEAS! BOOHOO!
    Higa
  • DragoolfireDragoolfire
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,590
    It's a crossover with that Kartrider game I think
    KensamaofmariLiberatepawcalypse
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    That's for the KartRider crossover. I don't think we're gonna get that for this region unfortunately.
    Helsa
  • GypsySpiritGypsySpirit
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,340
    Greta wrote: »

Wow you're so mature with all the caps, love how you miss quote people, can't wait till you make another whine post so I can comment on it. Bye Troll! :)
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    Mabi6 wrote: »

Wow you're so mature with all the caps, love how you miss quote people, can't wait till you make another whine post so I can comment on it. Bye Troll! :)

Kettle calling the pot black lmao.
    Higa
  • nibblesthecatnibblesthecat
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,685
    If they bring that out here, almost everything I've mentioned wanting with my commerce partner summoned has been given to me.
    ...Everything except gunchucks.

Confirmed. My commerce partner is a GM spy.
    KensamaofmariSherriWolfsingerpawcalypse
  • KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745

If it flies, we're going back to the future.
    Wolfsinger
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn

If it flies, we're going back to the future.

That's too much.

Anyway they might release some of these but not all.
    KensamaofmariWolfsingerHelsa
  • 3rdy3rdy
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,705
    so when am i getting my fudging tank?
    Radiant DawnSherriWolfsingerChaosShadowpawcalypse
  • noobodyzxznoobodyzxz
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,990
    well I had a different idea in mind when I saw the title they made a car

I thought they would sell a butler or a maid partner and their mount is a luxurious car or a limousine

or maybe a hearse but u dont get to ride on the driver seat or passenger seat instead u sleep inside the coffin on the back of the car

but before they put cars into the game they should first make asphalt or concrete roads since having a paint job could cost lots of money

or maybe they should add a train in the game to be specific a derailed train that runs off road
    A DERAILED TRAIN AS A TRIBUTE TO SOME OF THE MEMEBERS OF THE FORUM COMMUNITY WHO HAS MADE IT A HOBBY TO DERAIL DISCUSSIONS FOR FUN he he
    3rdy wrote: »
    so when am i getting my fudging tank?

When they get a Warhammer crossover
    SherriRadiant Dawn
  • IyasenuIyasenu
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,265

299704c368.png

Pfft, they even have a special Action-activated control scheme that lets you control with WASD/Arrows and Shift to accelerate, turn, and drift as if it were a driving game.
    Seems to be two cars, a kart, and a... shopping cart, lol.
    It's definitely clashes tonally, though. No idea on the other aspects of this pet(?), such as combat ability and so forth.
    najee508KingEphypawcalypse
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    noobodyzxz wrote: »
    well I had a different idea in mind when I saw the title they made a car

I thought they would sell a butler or a maid partner and their mount is a luxurious car or a limousine

or maybe a hearse but u dont get to ride on the driver seat or passenger seat instead u sleep inside the coffin on the back of the car

but before they put cars into the game they should first make asphalt or concrete roads since having a paint job could cost lots of money

or maybe they should add a train in the game to be specific a derailed train that runs off road
    A DERAILED TRAIN AS A TRIBUTE TO SOME OF THE MEMEBERS OF THE FORUM COMMUNITY WHO HAS MADE IT A HOBBY TO DERAIL DISCUSSIONS FOR FUN he he

Warnings for EVERYONE!!!
    Helsa
  • SherriSherri
    Mabinogi Rep: 18,615
    I don't care, I need that go kart in my life now * _ *
    KensamaofmariKingEphy
  • DemoncatDemoncat
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,720
    What a complete load of absolute garbage e.e this has to be a complete joke e.e

I would have prefered a motorcycle but i guess Korea likes making trash not surprised
    GypsySpirit
    Demoncat wrote: »
    What a complete load of absolute garbage e.e this has to be a complete joke e.e

I would have prefered a motorcycle but i guess Korea likes making trash not surprised

Sponsored by Hyundai and Kia with government subsidies, but don't tell the voters that.
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    edited January 16, 2020
    Well looks like we might get the crossover...

Arm and a leg anyone?
    Helsa
  • Radiant DawnRadiant Dawn
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,195
    i dunno. after seeing that video of the car in action....well to me it just looks silly. if mabi was set in like uh star wars era or something to that effect i wouldnt mind it too much honestly. if it gets here and people want them then uh sure watever i guess lol
    GypsySpiritWolfsinger