Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

PSA Regarding Current Weekly Quest.

NilremNilrem
Mabinogi Rep: 7,880
edited January 17, 2020 in General Chat
For the task "Complete 3 Grandmaster Missions", if you try to skip a mission and perform an extra mission for a better mission RNG, the Extra mission will NOT COUNT. why would you do this to us devs

If you want to get the rebirth potion quickly, take whatever you get for all 3.

Now if you'll excuse me, I gotta go feel frustrated about missing out on the immediate Rebirth pot and having to wait until tomorrow.

Comments

• ArjuneArjune
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,890
    I guess mine counted automatically because I have all he GM's... D: didn't have to run any missions
  • NilremNilrem
    Update: It appears the task is likely having to do all 3 grandmaster missions in one day.

This means you could be stuck trying to get an Avon Quest for this week's rebirth potion.
    This weekly is now suffering incarnate.
  • NilremNilrem
    edited January 17, 2020
    Second Update: Doing all 3 today did not count. At all.

It appears if you don't finish the first batch of 3 by skipping for an extra mission, you just won't get progress from the following day's missions.

This leaves the Master Plan Weekly quest impossible to complete.

Apparently whoever wrote this quest's text is incompetent and neglected mentioning you need to talk to the NPC of Winter for it to complete.

So if this oddity happens, you know who to go punch.
    Almost went to call Support over that, which person forgot to mention such a detail?
  • CassieEllaCassieElla
    Mabinogi Rep: 300
    I am glad I found this, I have been trying to do do this quest for days!