Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Final Strike and Stampede

HelsaHelsa
Mabinogi Rep: 23,380
edited January 17, 2020 in General Chat
I finally got around to training them.
1) Stampede is another schlemiel skill but me rike valley much!
2) Final Strike is nice too. How exactly is it different than Final Hit?

Comments

• xDerpxxDerpx
    Mabinogi Rep: 990
    FS is just a downgrade version of FH. Considering FS doesnt even have as much reforge like FH does
  • LutetiumLutetium
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,605
    1. Oy vey! this is BLATENT Anti-Timeshiftstampedeism as a Giant who uses this to gather golems in abyssal lord I will not stand for such slander!
    2. Higher per-hit multiplier of 700% with 1h weapons 840% with 2h and with Massive Despair blade available to craft and add an additional 1.1x damage bringing it up to 924%, but massively slower wind up time of 2 seconds per hit for the first 4, 1 second per hit for the next 6, and then a slower fixed 500ms per hit for the rest of the duration compared to Final Hit's potential 400ms per hit for the full duration or 300ms with Relentless Assault active.
    Final Strike also suffers from a fixed 20% splash damage ratio, a minuscule 168% of your damage range with a normal 2h or 184.8% with a Massive Despair Sword (140% with 1h but what are you splashing with a 1h), compared to Final Hit using your weapon's splash damage ratio, 70% for Fanatic and Borealis, 90% for Divine and Soluna resulting in 280% and 360% your damage range as splash for Final Hit making it a very capable AOE skill when considering the +300 slash range from 2h sword erg that results in slash reaching across 5 provo walls
    One of the biggest discrepancies showing the developers favoritism to Humans however is the fact Final Strike consumes durability, Final Hit however does not making it borderline free to use 10x repair enchants for a Human but hugely draining on Giants for only a little higher total damage over skill duration to a single target.
    xDerpx wrote: »
    Considering FS doesnt even have as much reforge like FH does
    Theres Cooldown, Duration, and Teleport Range on the same slots and the only difference is Duration is 1s instead of 1.5s per level, but FS has an additional 10s basic duration so the end result is 70s duration and 50s cd for either skill.
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    Are you jewish?
    LutetiumBlissfulkill
  • DemoncatDemoncat
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,720
    never cared for the despair weapons
  • HelsaHelsa
    Crims wrote: »
    Are you jewish?

Schlemiel and oy vey are yiddish terms. I believe they were mearly responding to my use of a yiddish word with a yiddish idiom of their own. I'm not Jewish but I do use yiddish words from time to time in posts because I like to. As far as I know yiddish words don't have the same cultural/ethnic restrictions on whom can use them as say the N-word does. So quit kvetching already.
    GypsySpiritKensamaofmari
  • BlissfulkillBlissfulkill
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,425
    edited January 18, 2020
    Lutetium wrote: »
    1. Oy vey! this is BLATENT Anti-Timeshiftstampedeism as a Giant who uses this to gather golems in abyssal lord I will not stand for such slander!
    2. Higher per-hit multiplier of 700% with 1h weapons 840% with 2h and with Massive Despair blade available to craft and add an additional 1.1x damage bringing it up to 924%, but massively slower wind up time of 2 seconds per hit for the first 4, 1 second per hit for the next 6, and then a slower fixed 500ms per hit for the rest of the duration compared to Final Hit's potential 400ms per hit for the full duration or 300ms with Relentless Assault active.
    Final Strike also suffers from a fixed 20% splash damage ratio, a minuscule 168% of your damage range with a normal 2h or 184.8% with a Massive Despair Sword (140% with 1h but what are you splashing with a 1h), compared to Final Hit using your weapon's splash damage ratio, 70% for Fanatic and Borealis, 90% for Divine and Soluna resulting in 280% and 360% your damage range as splash for Final Hit making it a very capable AOE skill when considering the +300 slash range from 2h sword erg that results in slash reaching across 5 provo walls
    One of the biggest discrepancies showing the developers favoritism to Humans however is the fact Final Strike consumes durability, Final Hit however does not making it borderline free to use 10x repair enchants for a Human but hugely draining on Giants for only a little higher total damage over skill duration to a single target.
    xDerpx wrote: »
    Considering FS doesnt even have as much reforge like FH does
    Theres Cooldown, Duration, and Teleport Range on the same slots and the only difference is Duration is 1s instead of 1.5s per level, but FS has an additional 10s basic duration so the end result is 70s duration and 50s cd for either skill.

Once you get down to it, accumulating gold is the true endgame.

Gotta build that wealth swagger so you can destroy the market, then screw around in town all day and AFK. :p
    Lutetium
  • LutetiumLutetium
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,605
    Once you get down to it, accumulating gold is the true endgame.

Gotta build that wealth swagger so you can destroy the market, then screw around in town all day and AFK. :p

Based redpilled and ~ ~ E N L I G H T E N E D ~ ~
    Helsa wrote: »
    As far as I know yiddish words don't have the same cultural/ethnic restrictions on whom can use them as say the N-word does. So quit kvetching already.

As a 1~3% genetic Jew I give you a schlemiel pass, although some may kvetch about it since I'm a bit over 70% native american, but I can just tell them to get off my land :)
    Why am I answering the FSQ (Final Strike Question) with my genetics test results
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    Are you jewish?

Schlemiel and oy vey are yiddish terms. I believe they were mearly responding to my use of a yiddish word with a yiddish idiom of their own. I'm not Jewish but I do use yiddish words from time to time in posts because I like to. As far as I know yiddish words don't have the same cultural/ethnic restrictions on whom can use them as say the N-word does. So quit kvetching already.

Means nothing to us.
  • HelsaHelsa
    edited January 18, 2020
    Are you jewish?

Means nothing to us.

Fortunately, if anyone is reading this then that means they have an internet connexion, and so can look up any words or idioms that they are unfamiliar with; I included a link and everything! Oh, it is to kvell!