Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Please Update Combo Cards

OwntrolfOwntrolf
Mabinogi Rep: 2,000
in General Chat
da8a9fa568.png
Can we have combo cards show like this, and if we click it it would show the percentages like usual?

While at it, can we have a button that lets us sort our combo cards and maybe something to set favorite combo cards so we can cycle through them using hotkeys
  1. Update Combo Card Window6 votes
    1. Yes
       50% (3 votes)
    2. No
       50% (3 votes)

Comments

• LutetiumLutetium
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,605
    Only if they also bring back permanent combo cards to make the system actually worth investing into and not having to pay a monthly vip fee.
  • BlissfulkillBlissfulkill
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,425
    If I may comment, but your combo cards are so great, it is..shocking.
  • CaissaCaissa
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,175
    Lutetium wrote: »
    Only if they also bring back permanent combo cards to make the system actually worth investing into and not having to pay a monthly vip fee.

They're in the Eweca Orb.
  • LutetiumLutetium
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,605
    Caissa wrote: »
    They're in the Eweca Orb.

My mistake not specifying (Event) or 1 time trade direct cash shop purchase I can buy for gold off another player. Last event that gave them was in 2015.