Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

G24 disapointment

DemoncatDemoncat
Mabinogi Rep: 1,720
in Nao Chat
so far i have not gotten a single bloody gem from the new mining area in Tory Ravine? did they not fully update it or something cause this Gen has been a complete sham

Comments

• KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    mabinogi_2020_01_17_060.png?width=909&height=449
    Victrix
  • nibblesthecatnibblesthecat
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,685
    edited January 19, 2020
    I've been finding the new gems.

In Port Qilla.
  • XCalibieXCalibie
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,625
    Tory Ravine gives them at a higher rate than other locations, sometimes you'll even get two at once.
    Though that isn't enough to make it worth the amount of time spent running around dealing with Crocodiles and squinting to even see the sparkles under the icky green water.

57SrX2W.png
    SherriVictrix
  • DragoolfireDragoolfire
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,590
    At those sizes, your better off at the old sites... nothin attackin and no poison. Very disappointing
  • SqueeSquee
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,565
    Figures... Another disappointment. Nexon has been getting disturbingly good at hyping something up and then having it fall flat. I don't know what I expected.

Honestly, the old sites ARE better. You can even get the new gems from the homestead metallurgy sites (I once got a 3.00 green heliodor from my homestead which is better than anything on this list it looks like. So yeah... Go to the old metallurgy sites. Sounds a heck of a lot safer and easier to deal with than Tori Ravine.