Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Account wipe during server merge?

_Philocleon79__Philocleon79_
Mabinogi Rep: 300
in Technical Support
Ok, here's the thing. My account name is Tourmalet and I had a giant on a giant support card and an elf on an elf support card (I got them when they were introducing the giants and elves) and a bunch of pets. Somehow, a while back, I was having some technical problems logging in. I never followed up on resolving them. (I was on the Ruari server, btw) Now, because of the server merge my two characters and pets are gone. Is there any way this can be resolved? I'm just not sure what happened.

Comments

• DraechDraech
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,390
    You mean they're not anywhere on your Login Page? Try selecting "View All" instead of "Favorites" - they might be there.
  • _Philocleon79__Philocleon79_
    edited January 25, 2020
    I'll have to try that. Not sure if I selected view all but worth a shot. I haven't played in years so I'm rather rusty.
    Well I just checked and absolutely nothing. They're all gone. All I have is my human.
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    Well I just checked and absolutely nothing. They're all gone. All I have is my human.

Try to gain these cards again with your human?
    I could but that’d mean that I’d have to start all over from zero, something I’m definitely not willing to try. I definitely don’t want to go on a long grind fest, nor do I want to bother with all the quests and other events going on. I spent a lot of money on pets and did a bunch of surveys and other things to get NX. Those surveys and all those other ways to get NX really burned me and I don’t want to go through that again.
  • FluoretteFluorette
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,840
    NX doesn't have offers and surveys anymore.

Leveling has become significantly easier now compared to back then. The new Memoir tutorial quests are designed to boost you to level 5000 through simple tasks while teaching you different aspects of the game. Also, one of the current events going on actually gives out (900%) EXP fruits every day just by logging in. But, of course, that's up to you.
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    edited January 25, 2020
    Since you said you played during Elf and Giant introduction then i'm pretty sure it will be way easier to gain levels and train skills by now because of many new perks, i'm sure you will get back on your feet in no time. Nexon also gives away pets and other goodies on events like a candy as well. Also, are you sure you didn't mix up accounts and maybe logged in into alt account? If no, we can't help you here much, we are also just normal players and we can only suggest you what to do, instead try to reach out customer support and try your luck there.
    I got my main account. Not sure how customer support can help. So much has changed. It’s almost like I’m starting all over again.