Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

[COMPLETED] Scheduled Maintenance - February 6th

KatherzKatherz
Mabinogi Rep: 21,640
edited February 6, 2020 in Vault
Mabinogi will have a scheduled maintenance on Thursday, February 6th. During this time, the game will be unavailable. Maintenance is expected to begin at 5:00 AM PST and last approximately 8 hours.

maintenance_590x165.jpg

Please note that the estimated length of time for each maintenance is subject to change without notification.

- Time -
Thursday, February 6th
Pacific (PST, UTC-8): 5:00 AM - 1:00 PM
Eastern (EST, UTC-5): 8:00 AM - 4:00 PM
Paris (CET, UTC+1): 2:00 PM - 10:00 PM

To address the following:

• Weekly server upkeep.
  • The Reach Rank 1 Event raffle winners will be contacted via Customer Support.
  • The G24 Ascension Boost Event raffle winners will receive their prizes.
  • Processing of requested name changes. Note: The Name Change submission site will be unavailable after 7:00 AM PST time, and will be available after the maintenance.

- The Mabinogi Team

Comments

• NilremNilrem
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,880
    Okay but how will Customer Support contact someone, in such a case?

Ticket? Email? In game notes or mail??
    It would be a real shame if a winner wasn't aware of what to check.
  • KatherzKatherz
    Via support tickets
    NilremSherriHuw
  • BlissfulkillBlissfulkill
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,425
    Katherz wrote: »
    Via support tickets

Is that...how it works?

Like...we log into support here?

https://support-mabinogi.nexon.net/hc/en-us

• SaiSai
    Mabinogi Rep: 8,785
    I may have a lot of luck in-game, but I have zero IRL. I won't even have to bother checking to see if I win.

Good luck, everyone else. :)
  • KatherzKatherz
    You will get an email from our CS team with a support ticket being opened. They will send the email to email associated with your account if you win.
    Nilrem
  • FerghusonJRFerghusonJR
    Mabinogi Rep: 640
    extended for a raffle......tell you what getting nexon to do its job on time that's a real raffle.
  • DragoolfireDragoolfire
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,590
    edited February 10, 2020
    main website is stuck on the mini-site for the spirit weapons part

not that it matters anymore but i just had to clear the cookies
  • HottietottieHottietottie
    Mabinogi Rep: 410
    I hope I get one, I love the game by the way keeps me going .... and going ... like energizer bunny
  • HottietottieHottietottie
    Mabinogi Rep: 410
    well love the game and glad you all work hard to keep it updates by the way I hope i win a coupon or something nice it be great I tried wishing tree but.... no luck yet but ill always have hope. Thanks for all you do in support I know it keeps you all busy.