Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

next anime crossover?

eldraiseldrais
Mabinogi Rep: 1,045
in Feedback and Suggestions
Is there going to be another anime crossover anytime soon?

Comments

• LuffiyLuffiy
    Mabinogi Rep: 590
    I know it's not anime, but I hope they do a RWBY crossover at some point. :3
  • RukashuRukashu
    Mabinogi Rep: 200
    I was hoping maybe for Neptunia series. I think it will be fun event with this.
  • ServilliusServillius
    Mabinogi Rep: 745
    TwistedxFateNegumiko
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    Spongebob ples.
    Kensamaofmari
  • LutetiumLutetium
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,605
    It's not anime but theres a KartRider crossover on KR, maybe it will come to NA in a year~ or so.
  • KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    Greta wrote: »
    Spongebob ples.

LOL
    Lutetium wrote: »
    It's not anime but theres a KartRider crossover on KR, maybe it will come to NA in a year~ or so.

Interesting idea.
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    Lutetium wrote: »

We have no kartrider, so no.

Sheild hero crossover plaz.
    Kensamaofmari
  • LutetiumLutetium
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,605
    Crims wrote: »
    We have no kartrider, so no.

http://kartrider.nexon.net/en/announce
  • NegumikoNegumiko
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,775
    Servillius wrote: »

that would be a great crossover event. Avatar has a lot of unique animals, outfits, and music. Mir Dragon pets could easily be reskinned to look like the Fire Nation Dragons from Avatar plus who wouldn't want to fly around on a giant sky bison? with Netflix working on the new live action Avatar The Last Airbender series this kind of crossover event would be really popular if it released in late 2020 or late 2021 a little bit before the new series starts.
  • Darkpixie99Darkpixie99
    Mabinogi Rep: 8,660
    edited February 7, 2020
    Negumiko wrote: »
    Servillius wrote: »

that would be a great crossover event. Avatar has a lot of unique animals, outfits, and music. Mir Dragon pets could easily be reskinned to look like the Fire Nation Dragons from Avatar plus who wouldn't want to fly around on a giant sky bison? with Netflix working on the new live action Avatar The Last Airbender series this kind of crossover event would be really popular if it released in late 2020 or late 2021 a little bit before the new series starts.

Nickelodeon owns ALA, they usually say no to everything.

I suppose the simulcast collabs depends on what's running in Japan with open collab deals.
    Ran through a thread listing all the copyright details under giant spoilers.
  • GretaGreta
    edited February 8, 2020
    I didn't hear that Korea had a big interest in America's cartoons. So it's unlikely that it will ever happen because it's irrelevant, passed years of official cartoon release also adds even more irrelevance. Avatar: The Last Airbender is a one of best cartoons i have ever seen in my life, but i can tell that it won't be even good in a crossover.
  • HelsaHelsa
    Mabinogi Rep: 23,380
    I don't know if it's considered anime or not but what about MLP. Oo oo oo, or Samurai Jack!
    Sherri
  • SherriSherri
    Mabinogi Rep: 18,615
    Nekopara crossover pls thxxx
  • ServilliusServillius
    Mabinogi Rep: 745
    Yeah, it’s unfortunate that Nickelodeon owns avatar.
  • GretaGreta
    Helsa wrote: »
    I don't know if it's considered anime or not but what about MLP. Oo oo oo, or Samurai Jack!

They aren't, so is Avatar.
  • DillweedDillweed
    Mabinogi Rep: 100
    A demon slayer crossover would be so cool! i know that we already have a lot of Japanese inspired clothes and equipment but maybe you all could give us katanas that actually have potential and do damage and have their own stances and what not. swords that leave the sheath on your hip even when you draw them. plus i just really want to get an Inosuke mask!!! or a giyuu kamono! the hair styles and everything! we could even have a demon slayer event where we have to kill off progressively stronger demons and zombies! come on mabi team pull this one through!!