Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

All Channels Gone

Comments

• HelsaHelsa
    Mabinogi Rep: 23,380
    If you are worried about losing stuff, but "need" to play, then as soon as you reach a "milestone", then just force a save. A channel change or logging out to the soul stream might be enough, or a log off entirely. Unless they do a roll-back, you should be okay. If they do a roll-back, you would have to redo then. If you're gain was based on luck, well, then you're likely SOOL. I heard somewhere that the mail system is "on a different system", so maybe mailing items to yourself might protect them?
  • KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    Looks like they need to be channeling the inner server.

• CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    edited February 14, 2020
    Helsa wrote: »
    If you are worried about losing stuff, but "need" to play, then as soon as you reach a "milestone", then just force a save. A channel change or logging out to the soul stream might be enough, or a log off entirely. Unless they do a roll-back, you should be okay. If they do a roll-back, you would have to redo then. If you're gain was based on luck, well, then you're likely SOOL. I heard somewhere that the mail system is "on a different system", so maybe mailing items to yourself might protect them?

Channel changing does not save. Log out and then log back in. When you do this you actually see a message saying "saving character data". You don't get that with changing channels.

Try it. You'll see.
    Kensamaofmari
  • KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    Crims wrote: »
    Helsa wrote: »

Channel changing does not save. Log out and then log back in. When you do this you actually see a message saying "saving character data". You don't get that with changing channels.

Try it. You'll see.

Anyone still use the command /logout?
  • LilFoxLilFox
    Mabinogi Rep: 600
    edited February 28, 2020
    First the Web Shop got crashed almost all afternoon bc of gacha success, now a snap maint has crashed us all. I swear if I have a rollback on my things...
  • KingchaossKingchaoss
    Mabinogi Rep: 200
    well I officially did Grandmaster mission twice and both times were reverted.... I also lost a nao stone for nothing.... I wanna be reinbursted >.<
  • SipShockSipShock
    Mabinogi Rep: 100
    hmm just came to see whats going on...tried to do voight rp for generation 10 quest...crash twice now right when i get to the end...