Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Short Bedtime Story

CrimsọnCrimsọn
Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
edited February 14, 2020 in General Chat
Once upon a time there was a player named Rose and she had a dear friend named Sam. They were the best of friends and very close. They would spend time together everyday and go on many adventures! One day they made a pack to always be the best of friends and so they exchanged meet cute bracelets! But low and behold, Rose found out that Sam was a very grody player so she parted ways and never spoke to him again!

Years later she receives a note from Sam asking her to destroy the bracelet he gave to her so he can give one to someone else. But low and behold Rose never destroyed the bracelet, and now Sam can not give one to his new little friend.

Moral of the story. Be careful who you give your meet cute bracelet to. XD

thumb_j-jonah-jameson-laugh-meme-generator-50839223.png
Helsa

Comments

• KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    #Solonogi
    CrimsọnWolfsingerChaosShadow
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    edited February 14, 2020
    Or be like me and don't have friends, not only in real life, but also online. Also farmed 3 Peas in a Pod boxes in case i find some more friends to share and after all this time i still have 3. And my husband has quit Mabinogi long ago, but i still shared one with him. Probably gonna sell them one day for good money.
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    edited February 14, 2020
    Greta wrote: »
    Or be like me and don't have friends, not only in real life, but also online. Also farmed 3 Peas in a Pod boxes in case i find some more friends to share and after all this time i still have 3. And my husband has quit Mabinogi long ago, but i still shared one with him. Probably gonna sell them one day for good money.

giphy.gif
    Helsa
  • KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    Crims wrote: »

giphy.gif

• CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Helsa
  • SaiSai
    Mabinogi Rep: 8,785
    But low and behold Rose never destroyed the bracelet, and now Sam can not give one to his new little friend.
    Rose sounds a little vindictive...
    LFWfO3O.png

I would have just destroyed it and washed my hands of Sam completely.

I'm the type who, if I stop liking you that much, I make sure to forget you ever existed with zero drama.
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    edited February 14, 2020
    Sai wrote: »
    But low and behold Rose never destroyed the bracelet, and now Sam can not give one to his new little friend.
    Rose sounds a little vindictive...
    LFWfO3O.png

I would have just destroyed it and washed my hands of Sam completely.

I'm the type who, if I stop liking you that much, I make sure to forget you ever existed with zero drama.

Or Rose is the biggest troll in the world. :trollface:

And there is nothing no one can do about it. Not even a GM can help Sam. XD
    Helsa
  • SherriSherri
    Mabinogi Rep: 18,615
    Serves Sam right.

I have a Meet Cute bracelet with a good friend of mine who has quit but I keep it just in case she ever wants to come back and for the memories. I know her irl too so it shouldn't matter to me but I still wear it ^^
  • BlissfulkillBlissfulkill
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,425

...How are you married?!
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn

...How are you married?!

Greta is so bitter. It makes me wonder about her relationship with her man.
    Helsa
  • BlissfulkillBlissfulkill
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,425
    edited February 14, 2020

...How are you married?!

To be fair, I’d be be bitter too if I had to deal with you and me.

We’re addictive people Crims. Drugs.It’s fun to hate us. If you were the protagonist, you wouldn’t be the heroine, but the heroin!
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    People hate Bliss?
    Helsa
  • HelsaHelsa
    Mabinogi Rep: 23,380

...How are you married?!

. . . said the person who posted this tale of spite.
    GretaBlissfulkillWolfsingerDraech
  • SherriSherri
    Mabinogi Rep: 18,615
    Who needs a husband when you got a crush on an anime character? :')
    WolfsingerKensamaofmariGypsySpirit
  • RheyRhey
    Mabinogi Rep: 10,175
    At least the situation still have alts workarounds. Bitter Break ups usually devolved into Revenge pron incident, causing real emotional scars...O_O

Mabi virtual hook-ups are srz buisness.
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Rhey wrote: »
    At least the situation still have alts workarounds. Bitter Break ups usually devolved into Revenge pron incident, causing real emotional scars...O_O

Mabi virtual hook-ups are srz buisness.

Yeah, Sam should of used an alt. XD
    Helsa
  • GretaGreta
    edited February 15, 2020
    What? I can't have husband just because i don't have friends? All i need in my life is my hubby.
    BlissfulkillWolfsingerSherri
  • AlshianAlshian
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,065
    Eh I find these sort of relationships awkward if anything, I just like fun :(

Perhaps just being gamer buddies is enough so we both don't have to feel that weight on our shoulders. Being easy going is healthy = w =

Even if I died alone, I died doing what I love to do. Was that not enough? uwu
    GretaWolfsinger
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Is it?
    Helsa
  • GretaGreta
    edited February 15, 2020
    Alshian wrote: »
    Eh I find these sort of relationships awkward if anything, I just like fun :(

Perhaps just being gamer buddies is enough so we both don't have to feel that weight on our shoulders. Being easy going is healthy = w =

Even if I died alone, I died doing what I love to do. Was that not enough? uwu

I really like the way you think. Online relationships are risky, i'm still surprised how did i pull this off with my hubby. Probably because we were living not that far from each other so we quickly met irl after half a year of friendship/dating online. And now we are married, dam time flies. I owe Mabinogi for this my whole life, our kids will hear a story how i met their father in Quilla Base Camp LOL.
    AlshianWolfsingerChaosShadowSherri