Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Short Bedtime Story

Comments

• RheyRhey
    Mabinogi Rep: 10,175
    Man, this thread is triggering my sappy memories to resurface. I met Amber helping her do beginner stuff and funding small money roadblock since she only had a small window to play on the weekends. When I set up an IRL date after a year of hanging out Ingame every weekends we met up and I discovered she was still a minor(16 turning 17) while I was still in collage. I had too much to lose, so cutting ties and reading sappy notes and ignoring em while playing in offline status till she quit and left the game permanently.
  • DragoolfireDragoolfire
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,590
    yeah, that is literally the scariest thing in the world.... children.
    Greta
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    yeah, that is literally the scariest thing in the world.... children.

Yeah, don't have em. Let someone else be responsible for the upkeep of the population. They will just get ruined by the media and become disappointments that you can't wait for them to leave your home because they won't listen to you. You don't know where you went wrong but they turned out to be bad eggs even though you did everything you could. You fed them, you clothed them, gave them their own rooms, you did family things. You unconditionally love them, but at the same time - hnnnngg! You're done and yearning for the day they leave.

Yeah...
    Helsa
  • SaiSai
    Mabinogi Rep: 8,785
    Rhey wrote: »
    Man, this thread is triggering my sappy memories to resurface. I met Amber helping her do beginner stuff and funding small money roadblock since she only had a small window to play on the weekends. When I set up an IRL date after a year of hanging out Ingame every weekends we met up and I discovered she was still a minor(16 turning 17) while I was still in collage. I had too much to lose, so cutting ties and reading sappy notes and ignoring em while playing in offline status till she quit and left the game permanently.

Oof. That has to suck.
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    edited February 15, 2020
    Well at least this thread is appropriately themed for Mabinogi around Valentines. :D

I just realized Rose ruined someone Valentines day.

This just keeps getting better and better! XD
    Helsa
  • KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    Sai wrote: »
    Rhey wrote: »

Oof. That has to suck.

Lessons of life.
  • BlissfulkillBlissfulkill
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,425
    When you meet up with a beautiful elf girl you met online, but you are horrified to meet a dude who is also horrified to find out you're a dude.
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    When you meet up with a beautiful elf girl you met online, but you are horrified to meet a dude who is also horrified to find out you're a dude.

Bisexuality would solve that problem. :D
    Helsa
    edited February 19, 2020
    Crims wrote: »

Indeed, but it seems in that situation , both of us were instead more byesexual.
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn

Indeed, but it seems in that situation , both of us were instead more byesexual.

Smhlol.
    Helsa

The other option would be that a brotherhood forms.

Whoa there Ken, this is Mabinogi, not Alabama.
    Kensamaofmari
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn

Hey, I'm from WV. Anything goes here. XD
    Helsa

Anything?
    edited February 20, 2020

Anything?

Well, they do let Crims lived there.
    Wolfsinger
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    ohyou.jpg
    Helsa