Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

The Official Corporate Approved Spamming Thread

HelsaHelsa
Mabinogi Rep: 23,380
in Town Square
Go nutz kiddies. Let's see who will be first to hit 100,000!

Let me get things started:

SPAM

Comments

• KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    220px-Monty_Python_Live_02-07-14_13_04_42_%2814598710791%29.jpg
    WolfsingerGreta
  • HelsaHelsa
  • HabimaruHabimaru
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,630
    1_spam-100668667-gallery.idge.jpg
  • HelsaHelsa
    edited February 20, 2020
    S
    81lVTmtDPkL._SL1500_.jpg
    Delicious Spam
    Video_Thumbnail-720x540.jpg
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    MAPS
    Wolfsinger
    Greta wrote: »
    MAPS

Time to go exploring on the high seas with cans of Spam as provisions.
  • SherriSherri
    Mabinogi Rep: 18,615
    You got mail. You got mail. You got mail. You got mail. You got mail. You got mail.You got mail. You got mail. You got mail.You got mail. You got mail. You got mail.You got mail. You got mail. You got mail.You got mail. You got mail. You got mail.You got mail. You got mail. You got mail.You got mail. You got mail. You got mail.You got mail. You got mail. You got mail.You got mail. You got mail. You got mail.You got mail. You got mail. You got mail.You got mail. You got mail. You got mail.You got mail. You got mail. You got mail.You got mail. You got mail. You got mail.You got mail. You got mail. You got mail.You got mail. You got mail. You got mail.You got mail. You got mail. You got mail.You got mail. You got mail. You got mail.You got mail. You got mail. You got mail.You got mail. You got mail. You got mail.You got mail. You got mail. You got mail.You got mail. You got mail. You got mail.You got mail. You got mail. You got mail.You got mail. You got mail. You got mail.You got mail. You got mail. You got mail.

You got mail.
    edited February 20, 2020
    Sherri wrote: »
    You got mail. You got mail. You got mail. You got mail. You got mail. You got mail.You got mail. You got mail. You got mail.You got mail. You got mail. You got mail.You got mail. You got mail. You got mail.You got mail. You got mail. You got mail.You got mail. You got mail. You got mail.You got mail. You got mail. You got mail.You got mail. You got mail. You got mail.You got mail. You got mail. You got mail.You got mail. You got mail. You got mail.You got mail. You got mail. You got mail.You got mail. You got mail. You got mail.You got mail. You got mail. You got mail.You got mail. You got mail. You got mail.You got mail. You got mail. You got mail.You got mail. You got mail. You got mail.You got mail. You got mail. You got mail.You got mail. You got mail. You got mail.You got mail. You got mail. You got mail.You got mail. You got mail. You got mail.You got mail. You got mail. You got mail.You got mail. You got mail. You got mail.You got mail. You got mail. You got mail.You got mail. You got mail. You got mail.

You got mail.

Dear All,

I am a Nigerian Prince and there is this venture that can get us rich.
    Please wire 2 million Euro into bank account xxxxxxxxxxxxxx and you will get 40 times the amount back within weeks.
  • HabimaruHabimaru
    Dear Kensaofmari,

Get your *****-enlargement pills from [spam-web-site-name] and satisfy all of your women like never before!
    Special discount/sale if you BUY NOW with coupon code [insert-jibberish-here]...just click below!

[insert-very-suspicious-looking-web-site-URL-here]

Grow another 9 inches overnight! What are you waiting for? BUY NOW!

[Insert ICANN-compliant-looking message-ending here...]
    A female-player from a different community partial-copied of one of those e-mails that she got to us and she was like...:
    «....but I'm a female........I don't have a *****»
    Sherri wrote: »

You got mail.

Dear All,

I am a Nigerian Prince and there is this venture that can get us rich.
    Please wire 2 million Euro into bank account xxxxxxxxxxxxxx and you will get 40 times the amount back within weeks.
  • HelsaHelsa
    edited February 21, 2020
    Dear Habimaru;

The NSA, under the homeland security act, has lawfully gotten your browser history. US marshalls are being dispatched to arrest you. To avoid jail please go to http:\\FBI.gov.ru to plead no contest and pay $117.37 to have your case expunged. Act now or you will be sorry.

Your Friend
    The IRS
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    You guys need Jesus or something. FBI perhaps even?
    Wolfsinger
    Here's one directly from my work email

Subject: We were unable to renew your membership
    Content:
    Some random link
    MEMBERSHIP RENEWAL

We were unable to renew your membership for the next billing cycle of your subscription, therefore we will suspend your membership if we do not receive a response from your within 72 hours.

Obviously we'd love to hold on to your membership. If you change your mind simply you can restart your membership to enjoy all the best TV shows and movies.

RENEW MEMBERSHIP (random link)

- Your friends at Netflix

This message was emailed to you by Netflix.

SRC: 12550_en-GB_GB (random link)
    Use of the Netflix service and website is subject to our Terms of Use (Netflix terms of use link)
    (random link) Netflix privacy statement random link

Netflix International B.V. (random link)
  • HelsaHelsa
    edited February 21, 2020
    I recently got something similar. Mine was, apparently, from Apple, telling me that my Apple account had been locked due to a login attempt from an unknown IP address. Please click HERE to confirm your identity. The sending address was some gobbledygook, rather than something like NoReply@Apple.com, or some such thing; mistake number 1. Mistake number 2: they said my account was ALREADY locked rather than it WOULD be locked. So, on the off chance that gobbledygook was real, the situation was testable. So, I facetimed Gamma and had a nice chat with her. I'm pretty sure that the unexpected surprise for Gramma is gonna net me an extra $50 come Christmas. XD
    Helsa wrote: »
    I recently got something similar. Mine was, apparently, from Apple, telling me that my Apple account had been locked due to a login attempt from an unknown IP address. Please click HERE to confirm your identity. The sending address was some gobbledygook, rather than something like NoReply@Apple.com, or some such thing; mistake number 1. Mistake number 2: they said my account was ALREADY locked rather than it WOULD be locked. So, on the off chance that gobbledygook was real, the situation was testable. So, I facetimed Gamma and had a nice chat with her. I'm pretty sure that the unexpected surprise for Gramma is gonna net me an extra $50 come Christmas. XD

Well many of the spam scam are easy to decipher as fraud because of very apparent mistakes they make. Their goal of course, is to target the unfocused people or the not so literate people.
  • HelsaHelsa
    Helsa wrote: »

Well many of the spam scam are easy to decipher as fraud because of very apparent mistakes they make. Their goal of course, is to target the unfocused people or the not so literate people.

Imagine that.
  • HabimaruHabimaru
    Most recent one:
    (Note : Quoting the Russian-Cyrillic rather than translating it since my e-mail client [MailBird] is currently configured to display in Russian)
    Вчера 27 февриля 2020 г. 22:18
    От : Bill Lawrence <secon_efrus@mrecic.gov.ar>
    Тема : Re: $1MILLION DONATION TO YOU.
    --
    We bring greetings to you in the name of the lord. This message is sent to you as a notification that you have been chosen to benefit from our charity project aimed at touching lives and helping those that we can across the world as God has blessed us.

I won the Powerball lottery of $150Million on November 2, 2019 and I have voluntarily decided to donate the sum of $10Million to charity, I try to reach people randomly from different sources and modes so as to touch lives from different angles, Hence you are getting a message here.

You have been listed as one of the lucky recipients to receive $1M This donation is made out to you so to enable you strengthen your personal issues and mostly to generously help us extend hands of giving to the less privileged, orphans and charity organizations within your locality

To verify
    https://www.powerball.com/winner-story/150-million-powerball-ticket-claimed

Get back to me on how to receive the donation

Thanks
    Bill Lawrence
    Note : The sender e-mail address is slightly different between what I got and what was pulled up from this web-master's page...
    I don't have any bank-accounts anyway (studied enough law to now have a complete and total distrust of banking institutions).
  • WolfsingerWolfsinger
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,875
    Habimaru wrote: »
    Most recent one:
    (Note : Quoting the Russian-Cyrillic rather than translating it since my e-mail client [MailBird] is currently configured to display in Russian)
    --
    We bring greetings to you in the name of the lord. This message is sent to you as a notification that you have been chosen to benefit from our charity project aimed at touching lives and helping those that we can across the world as God has blessed us.

I won the Powerball lottery of $150Million on November 2, 2019 and I have voluntarily decided to donate the sum of $10Million to charity, I try to reach people randomly from different sources and modes so as to touch lives from different angles, Hence you are getting a message here.

You have been listed as one of the lucky recipients to receive $1M This donation is made out to you so to enable you strengthen your personal issues and mostly to generously help us extend hands of giving to the less privileged, orphans and charity organizations within your locality

To verify

Thanks
    Bill Lawrence
    Note : The sender e-mail address is slightly different between what I got and what was pulled up from this web-master's page...
    I don't have any bank-accounts anyway (studied enough law to now have a complete and total distrust of banking institutions).

Do you also put your money in a lock-box and bury it beside an old lake?
  • HabimaruHabimaru
    What money...? And don't be going about telling everybody about the secret existence of my secret-lake ! =o
    Wolfsinger wrote: »
    Most recent one:
    --

To verify

Thanks
    Bill Lawrence

Wolfsinger
    What money...? And don't be going about telling everybody about the secret existence of my secret-lake ! =o
    Wolfsinger wrote: »
    Most recent one:
    --

To verify

Thanks
    Bill Lawrence

I saw druids coming out from that lake.