Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

[COMPLETED] Scheduled Maintenance - February 20th

Comments

• PlatinaKokiPlatinaKoki
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,760
    I think the issues are occurring because they're trying to get this set up.

They couldn't find a worse picture.
    KensamaofmariBlissfulkillDarkpixie99WolfsingerCrimsọnGretaRadiant Dawn
  • SherriSherri
    Mabinogi Rep: 18,615

I guess so-- omg that picture is incredibly cursed lol
    KensamaofmariFOXAssassinPlatinaKokiWolfsinger
  • FOXAssassinFOXAssassin
    Mabinogi Rep: 850
    Greta wrote: »
    Are you fricking kidding me...? Why? If it will have same darn rewards i ain't doing it anymore... Dye Event is another story though.

Why this community is obsessed over this event only??? There are dozens of events, but i never see anyone begging something like Meowbinogi. Or just anything else.

I miss the halloween mansion event. One of the few events where you actually DO something, and everyone seems to hate and insult it into the ground...
    Sherri
  • SherriSherri
    Mabinogi Rep: 18,615
    Are you fricking kidding me...? Why? If it will have same darn rewards i ain't doing it anymore... Dye Event is another story though.

Why this community is obsessed over this event only??? There are dozens of events, but i never see anyone begging something like Meowbinogi. Or just anything else.

I miss the halloween mansion event. One of the few events where you actually DO something, and everyone seems to hate and insult it into the ground...

Omg I loved it a lot too, I still don't have all the NPC transformations it gives out :(
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    Hey uh what is Harmony Flight? That seems new for some reason.
    Helsa
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805

Yes! I wanted to mention it, but was afraid that everyone would disagree. The Cursed Labyrinth was one of my favorite events.
    AlshianWolfsingerSherriFOXAssassin
  • AlshianAlshian
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,065
    Loved cursed Labyrinth as well.

Last Halloween event was....ok, it at least have a decent story.
  • Atheist42Atheist42
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,680
    Crims wrote: »

mabinogi.nexon.net/News/Announcements/1/00JI7/return-to-doki-doki-island-2020

"*NEW* Harmony Flight - Fly around Erinn with your partner, lifting them in the air as you do so. Obtained with Cat's Paw from Mansur."

So it does apply to all Erinn, not just Doki Island. But does it let you fly solo, or only when your partner is present? Not totally clear.

The description in Mansur's shop is consistent with the above quote. "A coupon that teaches you to fly as a harmonious couple with your sweetie." Again, might mean it doesn't let you fly solo.
  • IyasenuIyasenu
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,265
    edited February 21, 2020

It's another form of the Doki Doki Flight.

So far I think there's:

Flight: The most basic form. Only useable on Doki Doki Island
    Couple's Flight: The first DD event gave this. It lets you fly anywhere flying is available.
    Sweetheart's Flight: From a rerelease of the event. It lets you fly anywhere, but the animations are different.
    Moonlight Couple's Flight: From a different rerelease of the event. It lets you fly anywhere, but yet again the animations are different.

And now this time it's Harmony Flight.
    It's the same deal. Fly anywhere flying's available, but yet again the animations are new.

Also a weird thing about this.
    Can you even have the name "XnameX" in Mabi?
    I thought mabi wouldn't let you put anymore capital letters if you had a lowercase after a capital letter?
    Like XKIRITOESX would be valid, but the game would stop you from making the final X in "XkiritoesX" leaving you with "Xkiritoesx"?
  • KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745

It sounds familiar though.
  • BlissfulkillBlissfulkill
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,425

Yes! I wanted to mention it, but was afraid that everyone would disagree. The Cursed Labyrinth was one of my favorite events.

I wish the Ghost Story event with the 4 brothers came back. I made 450k gold through Mabinovel telling people the answers. :p
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    Atheist42 wrote: »

mabinogi.nexon.net/News/Announcements/1/00JI7/return-to-doki-doki-island-2020

"*NEW* Harmony Flight - Fly around Erinn with your partner, lifting them in the air as you do so. Obtained with Cat's Paw from Mansur."

So it does apply to all Erinn, not just Doki Island. But does it let you fly solo, or only when your partner is present? Not totally clear.

The description in Mansur's shop is consistent with the above quote. "A coupon that teaches you to fly as a harmonious couple with your sweetie." Again, might mean it doesn't let you fly solo.

Welp gotta add this one to my collection then.
    Helsa