Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

KR: Seal of Death Leader Gacha

Comments

• SherriSherri
    Mabinogi Rep: 18,615
    Now THATS what I call E D G Y
  • SqueeSquee
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,565
    The scythe with the lantern on it is kinda cool in my opinion.
  • GypsySpiritGypsySpirit
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,340
    Yeah I thought it was a little cool and different at first but now I'm eh about it, just another fancy re skin of that one lance romantic armor or something. Plus the rib cage bone thing going on there is a big pass.
  • WolfsingerWolfsinger
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,875
    If I get my hands on that veil tho, no one see my face e'er again :P
    xD That aside, this looks like an....interesting...pull. I'm almost interested, almost XD Would change up all the bright colors I've been collecting recently
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    I hope that this is a precursor to getting a Necromancer talent.
    SherriRadiant DawnWolfsingerroastedpigDarkpixie99Helsa
  • BlissfulkillBlissfulkill
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,425
    Crims wrote: »

Agreed Crims. I guess you could say that you and I are...dying to be Necromancers, huh?
  • DragoolfireDragoolfire
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,590
    wouldn't a Necromancer still be technically alive? Its more like you'd Kill to be a Necromancer...
  • TiroTiro
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,365
    Is that the first title with casting speed on it?
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn

Agreed Crims. I guess you could say that you and I are...dying to be Necromancers, huh?

Your puns kill me.
    Helsa
  • HelsaHelsa
    Mabinogi Rep: 23,380

Your puns kill me.

He's an incorrigible punster. Don't incorrige him.
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Seriously chains was a tease. I want a proper Necromancy talent where you can summon death and the dead to do your bidding. I want proper scythe skills. Just give it to me. I've been waiting YEARS.
    Helsa
  • GypsySpiritGypsySpirit
    Seriously chains was a tease. I want a proper Necromancy talent where you can summon death and the dead to do your bidding. I want proper scythe skills. Just give it to me. I've been waiting YEARS.

I kinda feel the same, I'm hoping for a combo of that and assassin talent. That one promo video of Caswin or something was what I was hoping for but never came... I just want some kind if "dark" talent set really
  • GypsySpiritGypsySpirit
  • SqueeSquee
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,565
    A necromancer talent would be cool. Especially with all the fomor stuff we've been learning like the techniques from Balor or the chain skills from Eiren. I'm sure they could work some magic.
  • DragoolfireDragoolfire
    edited February 29, 2020
    Squee wrote: »
    A necromancer talent would be cool. Especially with all the fomor stuff we've been learning like the techniques from Balor or the chain skills from Eiren. I'm sure they could work some magic.

Chain is from the "Spoiler", who is Eiren's "spoiler"... technically. Also, not sure on this, but I think that techniques are not from Balor, but from "different spoiler"
  • AlshianAlshian
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,065
    Give us Necromancer or a talent that use scythes or give us a weapon we DO use...
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Squee wrote: »

Chain is from the "Spoiler", who is Eiren's "spoiler"... technically. Also, not sure on this, but I think that techniques are not from Balor, but from "different spoiler"

hqdefault.jpg
    Helsa
  • AlshianAlshian
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,065
    Sometimes its best you keep quiet if you don't want to spoil instead of making jack sense :DDD
  • DragoolfireDragoolfire
    Incubus King... father... Hymerark
  • SherriSherri
    Mabinogi Rep: 18,615
    Incubus King... father... Hymerark
    these exist tho