Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Surprise Maintenance?

ArdawnArdawn
Mabinogi Rep: 730
in General Chat
Can't login, get an error that says try again, or check to see if the game is undergoing maintenance.

Comments

• FlnaleFlnale
    Mabinogi Rep: 920
    me too
  • FlnaleFlnale
    Mabinogi Rep: 920
    edited February 21, 2020
    This is in the Announcements on new dischord for Mabi:

Cheese Katherz
  • HelsaHelsa
    Mabinogi Rep: 23,380
    . . . and the end result is I have to re-register soulmates and all my previous progress is gone. Yay?
    Uriji
  • GypsySpiritGypsySpirit
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,340
    Same here, I had to submit two tickets due to losing silvervine fruit when I farmed for 30 minutes with a partner so 40 were lost and trying to harvest them before other people did was a bit much so yeah I want them back....now my progress is lost with my friend so hopefully maybe they'll have a maintenance to address the crashings and restore the progress?
  • PlatinaKokiPlatinaKoki
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,760
    I wonder if we'll ever get a day where Nexon can do their job without some catastrophic screwup.
    FOXAssassin
  • FOXAssassinFOXAssassin
    Mabinogi Rep: 850
    edited February 22, 2020
    Stayed logged in, didn't get my daily Valentine's day coupon today.

Another event broken?

Edit: Scratch that. For some reason I had to wait an extra hour? it took an hour and a half, rather than the 36 minutes.
    What's going on
  • BlissfulkillBlissfulkill
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,425
    Helsa wrote: »
    . . . and the end result is I have to re-register soulmates and all my previous progress is gone. Yay?

The breakup was inevitable anyway. They only wanted your for your body.
  • HabimaruHabimaru
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,630
    «When you want a girlfriend and she says: Why Can't We Be Friends» ;o

• CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165

59640871.jpg
    Kensamaofmari
  • BlissfulkillBlissfulkill
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,425
    edited February 22, 2020
    Crims wrote: »

59640871.jpg

It could be worst.

They may not even want you at all, for your soul or your body. :/
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Crims wrote: »

59640871.jpg

It could be worst.

They may not even want you at all, for your soul or your body. :/

I know, you could be fat and ugly.

08b405dcfe9095e256245eaaffdde4a0.jpg

Run.
  • KitsuneanagiKitsuneanagi
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,160
    surprise maintenance is not as bad as fortnite atm they are celebrating japanesse national cat day though I do love cats, they did a cat avatar and... its a japanesse bobtail with human body muscles why.... even after deadpool on the flipside doki island is back and potatoes, silvervine fruit and pink starfish (patrick being fished out and turned into a tuna can by wenger)

However those who have fishing title and fishing bag medium and/or large its time to get paid with gold
    All hail the potato famine which doki island supports somehow but it also supports love and tranquility
    anyways theres what I think is doki islands purpose in mabi I wonder if its pain and suffering in another game of mabinogi but keeping love alive... Not mentioning it here Unless I can!!!
    Crimsọn
  • GypsySpiritGypsySpirit
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,340
    Has anyone's progress been restored?
  • dowiedowie
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,800
    lost 40% soul mate meter :/
  • SherriSherri
    Mabinogi Rep: 18,615
    dowie wrote: »

My friend and I had ours completely reset lol
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    dowie wrote: »

Perhaps an extension will be in order. I mean doki was once extended for basically 2 months once in the past. They could reasonably extend it by a week.
    Sherri
  • UrijiUriji
    Mabinogi Rep: 300

Same thing for me and my soulmate, absolutely all progress gone, and not even registered as soulmates anymore.
  • KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    I wonder if we'll ever get a day where Nexon can do their job without some catastrophic screwup.

Reset everything back to 2008?
  • WolfsingerWolfsinger
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,875

If going back wouldn't revert me to the nightmare of a kid I was in that part of my life, I would be all for that-
  • HelsaHelsa
    Mabinogi Rep: 23,380

Uhhhhh, no. Just log into one of your pets and go fight stuff, if you cant remember how much the original combat system sucked.