Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Surprise Maintenance?

Comments

• CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    edited February 26, 2020
    Wolfsinger wrote: »
    I wonder if we'll ever get a day where Nexon can do their job without some catastrophic screwup.

Reset everything back to 2008?

If going back wouldn't revert me to the nightmare of a kid I was in that part of my life, I would be all for that-

People like you just need a vanilla server or something.

Also, 8 hours. Man. What is going on tomorrow that would take that long?
  • KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    Helsa wrote: »
    I wonder if we'll ever get a day where Nexon can do their job without some catastrophic screwup.

Uhhhhh, no. Just log into one of your pets and go fight stuff, if you cant remember how much the original combat system sucked.

Everything is fine as long as you have sharp mind.
  • HelsaHelsa
    Mabinogi Rep: 23,380
    Crims wrote: »
    Wolfsinger wrote: »

If going back wouldn't revert me to the nightmare of a kid I was in that part of my life, I would be all for that-

People like you just need a vanilla server or something.

Also, 8 hours. Man. What is going on tomorrow that would take that long?

Running a scan?
  • KouyioueKouyioue
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,030
    edited February 29, 2020
    well I'm happy. I got my namechange!
    Now I no longer have a reason to check in every couple weeks. Undisturbable graves are the best

Worth every hour
  • KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    Kouyioue wrote: »
    well I'm happy. I got my namechange!
    Now I no longer have a reason to check in every couple weeks. Undisturbable graves are the best

Worth every hour

Congrats. Your DMV like nightmare is over.
  • GypsySpiritGypsySpirit
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,340
    Came home to another surprise maitnence on a channel. Great. All those hours of progress didn't even get to happen.....
  • HelsaHelsa
    Mabinogi Rep: 23,380
    Mabi6 wrote: »
    Came home to another surprise maitnence on a channel. Great. All those hours of progress didn't even get to happen.....

Which channel+Server as it?