Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

February 29

HelsaHelsa
Mabinogi Rep: 23,380
in Town Square
Happy leap Year Day everyone.

Comments

• WolfsingerWolfsinger
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,875
    edited February 29, 2020
    Happy birthday to all those leap year babies who FINALLY gained another year after such a long wait
    Kensamaofmari
  • HelsaHelsa
    Wolfsinger wrote: »
    Happy birthday to all those leap year babies who FINALLY gained another year after such a long wait

After they reach "six" or so then they don't mind counting birthdays in their special way.
    Wolfsinger
  • HabimaruHabimaru
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,630
    «I was born on February 29th. That only comes around every 4 years, so I am looking forward to my 21st birthday in 2036, when I'll finally be old enough to buy a beer.» -Dean Radin
    Very interesting fellow with an even more interesting career full of even more interesting research-findings & high-rated books...
  • HelsaHelsa
    Habimaru wrote: »
    «I was born on February 29th. That only comes around every 4 years, so I am looking forward to my 21st birthday in 2036, when I'll finally be old enough to buy a beer.» -Dean Radin
    Very interesting fellow with an even more interesting career full of even more interesting research-findings & high-rated books...

I thought the drinking age, where you live, is like 1.
  • HabimaruHabimaru
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,630
    You know I was quoting someone by the name of Dean Radin and not about myself ?
    Helsa wrote: »

• HelsaHelsa
    edited March 2, 2020
    You know I was quoting someone by the name of Dean Radin and not about myself ?
    Helsa wrote: »

Nonetheless . . .