Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

[COMPLETED] Scheduled Maintenance - March 5th

KatherzKatherz
Mabinogi Rep: 21,640
edited March 5, 2020 in Vault
Mabinogi will have a scheduled maintenance on Thursday, March 5th. During this time, the game will be unavailable. Maintenance is expected to begin at 7:00 AM PST and last approximately 4 hours.

Please note that the estimated length of time for each maintenance is subject to change without notification.

- Time -
Thursday, March 5th
Pacific (PST, UTC-8): 7:00 AM - 11:00 AM
Eastern (EST, UTC-5): 10:00 AM - 2:00 PM
Paris (CET, UTC+1): 4:00 PM - 8:00 PM

To address the following:

• Weekly server upkeep.
  • New techy outfits are available! The Tech Chic Box makes its debut.
  • Fire up the ceramics! The Path of a Potter event begins!
  • Processing of requested name changes. Note: The Name Change submission site will be unavailable after 7:00 AM PST time, and will be available after the maintenance.

- The Mabinogi Team

Comments

• KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    edited March 4, 2020
    Potter!
    Voldemort_WB_F8_VoldemortSqueezingHarrysFace_Still_080615_Land.jpg
    ookie
  • IyasenuIyasenu
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,265
    Oh we're getting that potter event that was posted a while back in the Foreign Content section.

Not sure if the misc prizes from the event are gonna be the same or changed, but the pots you make during the event seem to at least be a source of Exploration EXP.
  • HelsaHelsa
    Mabinogi Rep: 23,380
    Potter?
    mr._potter.png

Hee hee.

• KitsuneanagiKitsuneanagi
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,160
    Is this the event that has 1 reward that has a bag that carries doll bags (KR Site made it a big reward amount though) (They might make it expensive here though or an ultra rare event reward. I planned for this bag since it came out in kr My inventory has a lot of doll bags and I will have more room for other bags now!)
  • KatherzKatherz
    Mabinogi Rep: 21,640
    edited March 5, 2020
    Maintenance is now completed
  • Juliet1972Juliet1972
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,265
    GRRR I am 3 Jobs for Dilys to be The Diligent but it's Brunchtime now and I hope Katherz is wrong about the extra 2 hours!!!
  • RimbaudRimbaud
    Mabinogi Rep: 485
    Juliet1972 wrote: »
    I hope Katherz is wrong about the extra 2 hours!!!

You shouldn't hope for that, when it's not a 2 hr extention it's 4.
    Kitsuneanagi
  • KitsuneanagiKitsuneanagi
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,160
    Rimbaud wrote: »
    Juliet1972 wrote: »
    I hope Katherz is wrong about the extra 2 hours!!!

You shouldn't hope for that, when it's not a 2 hr extention it's 4.

Its a big event with basically doll bag carriers 10x14 space to carry all doll bags and Idk if its 1x1, 1x2 or 2x2 but this is the event I have been waiting for since it released in kr it was gotten either rng based as an ultra rare in kr and be able to be gotten for event coins.. Not sure it it will be the same here
  • KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    Katherz wrote: »
    Kilns are still being fired up. New ETA: 1:00 PM PST
    Fixed :)