Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Ice Spear: Exploration Journal disappeared

IgtuskdelcriaIgtuskdelcria
Mabinogi Rep: 200
in Help
I've had the ice spear skill quest for a while and I finally got around to getting all the exploration pages, but I noticed the journal is missing from my inventory. I seriously have no idea what happened to it, I don't remember ever dropping it or anything. There's no keyword for it either, so I can't even get another from Stewart.

How do I get a new journal?

Comments

• MegasoulMegasoul
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,735
    Check your other inventories like the "Me" and "Vip" tabs as well as any "Book" bags.

Since you haven't used any pages yet, you should be able to quit the questline and get it again to get a new book if you've lost it entirely. Be careful with this quest though because you can mess up the fourth step if you don't go to Nele when the quest tells you to.
  • IgtuskdelcriaIgtuskdelcria
    Megasoul wrote: »
    Check your other inventories like the "Me" and "Vip" tabs as well as any "Book" bags.

Since you haven't used any pages yet, you should be able to quit the questline and get it again to get a new book if you've lost it entirely. Be careful with this quest though because you can mess up the fourth step if you don't go to Nele when the quest tells you to.

I made sure to check all inventories and it's definitely just gone. Also wanted to be sure if quitting the quest would work before trying, since you can never be too careful with this game haha.
  • FluoretteFluorette
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,840
    This information on the Wiki seems to indicate that you can safely give up on the quest and pick it up again.

1TRxOCs.png

You don't lose the book when you give it up, but if you don't have the book, will you gain another? There's only one way to find out.
    Give it a go. However, if it won't let you restart the quest or you're still missing the book for whatever reason, contact the customer support team and they'll try to help you. (They'll likely generate a new one that'll spawn in your inventory if such is the case.)
  • HelsaHelsa
    Mabinogi Rep: 23,380
    You might not have to quit the quest. Sometimes talking to the relevant NPC again gives you a replacement item if you lose it.
  • IgtuskdelcriaIgtuskdelcria
    I was able to get the book back from quitting and re-getting the quest, thanks for all the help!