Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

About G24 Crom Dragon and now.

Comments

• PlatinaKokiPlatinaKoki
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,760
    Habimaru wrote: »
    That actually sounds like an even better self-learning A.I. if it's taking down notes specifically to counter-attack specifically against you.
    Also, for that self-learning thing, is it kind of like the amiibo fighters from Smash Bros? The ones that can learn to adapt to your fighting style?
    Alshian wrote: »
    What a cute Crom...
    They also have their version of Neamhain, but, for some reason, have her set as a Wind-Element character, rather than Light-Element, and as a(n) SR rather than a(s) SSR. Then again some characters have more than one version and thus different Elements. Perhaps there might be a future-version of her as a Light-Element SSR (she definitely deserves to have SSR-status [and SSR-power/strength/abilities/etc] in my opinion).
    eYt1ZD2.jpg9mk3Fwu.jpg

I don't think Nexon's system is capable of either.

So we'll continue to have enemies going "HOW DO I GET TO THE OTHER SIDE OF THIS OBSTACLE?", even when its clear as day.

Reminds me of the trick people used to use against G3 Cromm
  • BlissfulkillBlissfulkill
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,425
    Crims wrote: »
    Those panties are flesh colored. Lol.
    I’d make a pun, but it’ll make me seem too...cheeky.
  • WanderIustWanderIust
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,490
    edited March 12, 2020
    Took over an hour, but I solo'd and beat Black Moon Cromm Cruaich. I burnt through a lot of event Guardian and Nao Stones. That felt really good, but I will not solo that again if given the chance.

I did the fight with no buffs (other than bard) and a clean Dark Knight set because I wasn't prepared. I didn't think it was going to be harder than the previous fights. I would’ve saved a lot of time if I took down all the Tech Duinn Geatas, brought a party or just repaired my better gear, alas, I was too stubborn.

(Edit: screenshots removed for privacy reasons)
  • SaiSai
    Mabinogi Rep: 8,785
    kirbystar wrote: »
    as Cromm kept running away.

That was the most annoying part for me.
    You run at him, sometimes running through the flames only for him to run away again. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I was just glad you could run this with friends this time. All the others were solo.
  • roastedpigroastedpig
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,040
    I can appreciate what they were trying to go for this -- too tough for you to solo boss -- but, really, it was just 20mins of lag fest, running, and getting bounced around :T

nice cutscenes tho.