Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Spring Forward Heads-Up! 3/7/20

Comments

• AlshianAlshian
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,065
    Crims wrote: »
    Sebastian wrote: »
    Take a shot every time Crims says "antiquated"

DEATH.

antiquated antiquated antiquated antiquated antiquated antiquated antiquated antiquated antiquated antiquated antiquated antiquated antiquated antiquated antiquated antiquated antiquated antiquated antiquated antiquated antiquated antiquated antiquated antiquated antiquated antiquated antiquated antiquated antiquated antiquated antiquated antiquated antiquated antiquated antiquated antiquated antiquated antiquated antiquated antiquated antiquated antiquated

Pls, I am already a Aquaholic....
  • WolfsingerWolfsinger
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,875
    Wolfsinger wrote: »
    Helsa wrote: »
    courtneyy wrote: »
    Lol thank you for the reminder! Usually, my phone reminds me, but I'm glad someone on here gave me a warning beforehand xD!

I'm glad I bought a box of tim horton's coffee, I'll be chugging a few cups tomorrow c:

Your kanuckness is showing.

No no no no no, permanent daylight time not permanent standard time.

Whatever just make this antiquated insanity STOP.

NO MORE TIME CHANGES.
    NO MORE TIME CHANGES.
    NO MORE TIME CHANGES.

I am sick and tired of losing an hour of sleep and then barely making it into work on time for weeks after that because it takes me forever to adjust. I ALWAYS get a write up during this time of year. ALWAYS.

MAKE THIS INSANITY STOP!!!

Sounds like the problem's with you, Crims :P

You like losing an hour of sleep every year? Are you going to call me lazy too like my husband?? >:O

maaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyybe maybe not :3
    Also I get that hour back somewhat later in the year so it evens out ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
  • LeineiLeinei
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,440
    I like that it stays lighter longer. I hate when it gets dark at like 5-6pm.
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    Leinei wrote: »

I mean that's fine. I don't care which one we go with.
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    edited March 9, 2020

5-6pm? That's cute. In a middle of winter we get some light for mere 6 hours... It's starting to get dark around 4pm and at 5pm it's pretty much pitch-black already. And this is with daylight "saving".
  • LeineiLeinei
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,440
    Greta wrote: »

5-6pm? That's cute. In a middle of winter we get some light for mere 6 hours... It's starting to get dark around 4pm and at 5pm it's pretty much pitch-black already. And this is with daylight "saving".

Are you in Alaska?
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    Greta wrote: »

Are you in Alaska?

Lithuania >_>....
  • KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    The California Senate is expected to vote on whether to pass Proposition AB-7 in the state's 2nd legislative session this year. 62% of CA voters passed the bill in 2018, the CA assembly passed it unanimously last May. It requires 2/3rd of the CA Senate to support to move the bill to the Federal Government. After that, the bill will head to Congress for approval and then to the President. President Trump has already committed to signing the bill if it passes. CA is expected to move permanently to Daylight Time should the bill pass on all the remaining levels.
    Part of the postponement of the CA Senate vote was to allow advocates of Standard Time to argue/debate their case.

Daylight time would me darker mornings/commute while brighter evenings. Standard time would see brighter mornings and earlier darkness in evening.
  • HelsaHelsa
    Mabinogi Rep: 23,380
    Standard Time, the one we have over the winter, puts solar noon at noon, while Daylight Time puts solar noon at 1 PM, in the afternoon. So, Standard Time is the correct time, while Daylight Time is not. On the other hand, I'm neither a farmer, hunter, fisher, or golfer, so I'd rather have the later sunset than earlier sunrise. So, go with throttle up on permanent Daylight Time.
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    Yeah it would be nice to have some day light after work.