Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Can't Log Into Website

SherriSherri
Mabinogi Rep: 18,615
in Bugs and Glitches
So I've been trying to log into the website to get a Golden Rat pet but every time I log in, it automatically disconnects me. It doesn't seem to affect the forums however. Is it Google Chrome? Or is there something genuinely wrong? I hope it's just me (it probably is).

Comments

• courtneyycourtneyy
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,435
    No one has responded to your post yet, so I just figured I would ask have you tried a different browser? I know I've had issues where the site wouldn't keep me logged in on chrome, but I tried Firefox or IE and it worked.
    Sherri
  • SherriSherri
    Mabinogi Rep: 18,615
    courtneyy wrote: »
    No one has responded to your post yet, so I just figured I would ask have you tried a different browser? I know I've had issues where the site wouldn't keep me logged in on chrome, but I tried Firefox or IE and it worked.

Yup, same issue! Thank you :D
    I've never had this happen before (that I could remember) so I was kind of annoyed
    FireFox does work and I assume Internet Explorer/Edge would work too but I haven't tried it xP
    No idea what the issue is with Chrome and why it would suddenly do this to me lol
    courtneyy
  • gertrudegertrude
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,040
    I am having issuses logging in as well on both the website and the game. I can log into the forums tho.