Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

This player can't login

CrimsọnCrimsọn
Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
in Bugs and Glitches
So this player decided to contact me for help. I'm just going to post this here for him because the staff is a little MIA atm for reasons.

5igjFgn.png
Helsa

Comments

• GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    I'm wondering in which country the person with the problem is... Could be IP block or something. Just guessing.
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    edited March 15, 2020
    Greta wrote: »
    I'm wondering in which country the person with the problem is... Could be IP block or something. Just guessing.

Hmmmm yeah could be. Thanks.

Random player randomly messages random forumer for help. Just trying to help them. Lol.
    Helsa
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    edited March 15, 2020

U6uHiAY.png

Happy ending. ^_^

Helsa
  • HelsaHelsa
    Mabinogi Rep: 23,380
    They contacted me as well.

tUCVWHD.jpg
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Helsa wrote: »
    They contacted me as well.

tUCVWHD.jpg

Oof, I hope that they didn't spam everyone.
    Helsa
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    edited March 16, 2020
    They didn't contact me though LOL. Some weird stereotyping i guess.
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn

Yeah only the cool kids get asked for help. ;)
    Helsa
  • HelsaHelsa

Crimsky-Korsakov and I have indicated, on these forums, that either we have or are doing tech-support; maybe that's why?
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn

Crimsky-Korsakov and I have indicated, on these forums, that either we have or are doing tech-support; maybe that's why?

Well that makes sense honestly. On occasion people in discord and in game have been referred to me for similar reasons in the past by other people. It doesn't bother me or anything, whenever I get contacted I will usually help them or point them in the right direction. It's my damn customer service nature. XD
    Helsa
  • HelsaHelsa
    Crims wrote: »

Well that makes sense honestly. On occasion people in discord and in game have been referred to me for similar reasons in the past by other people. It doesn't bother me or anything, whenever I get contacted I will usually help them or point them in the right direction. It's my damn customer service nature. XD

On the other hand, being the cool kids sounds better to me.
    At this point I wanted to post a meme with Rainbow Dash saying "I'm Awesome".  But the perfect one I found has the additional word (firetrucking with some letters removed) in it which violates site policy

Crimsọn