Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Should Mabi crank out a Corona event package?

RheyRhey
Mabinogi Rep: 10,175
in Town Square
Stores are closing down after being raided. People are shutting themselves in their houses basement to avoid people. And now I find myself with a tons load of free time because I'm in a tourist state that is undergoing self-quarantine recc.

Can we get a ton of event and prizes till the apocalypse blows over?

How's it going where you guys are at? I need toilet papers...F@$*5!!!

Comments

• LiberateLiberate
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,360
    They should hand out toilet paper bombs.
    r7rUE0m.png
    CatermelonRadiant DawnCrimsọnKensamaofmariSherriRheyWolfsinger
  • HabimaruHabimaru
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,630
    edited March 18, 2020
    Out here at the middle of nowhere... that plandemic... ahem... I mean... pandemic hasn't affected things as severely as what has been happening at the «blue» states yet. I don't want tons of prizes unless those prizes are entirely to do with extra bag/inventory space and lots and Lots and LOTS of extra slots for selling, Selling, SELLING ! (Details about «Plandemic» hidden behind spoiler)
    PLANdemic...: Whilst there is indeed such a thing as «psychopaths» and history has claimed that certain people were mass-murderers (not going to name them specifically, but Gestapo-Germany should be a famous enough reference for the name of a certain man who is often depicted as the most evil man in history (only because he pissed off the International-Banksters [i.e.: give a man a gun, and he can rob a bank; but, give a man a bank, then he can rob the whole entire world]), Atheist former-U.S.S.R. would be another, Ancient-China having had some dude whose name sounds like Tao), even if what is going on now was actually «planned» by anybody, they most-certainly do not have it under control (or they just happened to be «suicidal» enough that it makes no difference to them if they're also forced into so-called martial-law [like some sort of suicide-bomber but on more of a world-wide scale]). I am not posting to claim that anybody necessarily planned anything as I know for a fact that spirit-possession is the primary reason for nearly all so-called criminal-activity (and the «victims» of «full-blown spirit-possession» often have ZERO re-collection of what just happened).

The TRUTH about every seeming «conspiracy» in existence is that they are ALL controlled by a Dark Sovereign Power (formerly called Devil, Satan, etc), and use various «mortals» like «pawns» to the point where it might look like a «conspiracy» to those whom are often called Conspiracy Theorists, and this «Dark Energy» is the ONLY «enemy» of Man. Protect your MIND from IT and you will be able to remain calm even in the face of whatever causes others to panic or become suicidal. Spirit-Possession is another rather involved topic altogether but I assure everyone that such a «phenomenon» is indeed real and makes logical-sense for those in-the-know to be able to explain a seemingly impossible occurrence within this next spoiler...
    «It also follows that if YOU become mentally possessed then your interaction with others is beyond your mind to control and you may not even be aware as to what you are doing. Martin Bryant has always stated that he did not shoot anyone as he had no recollection of so doing.

Some believe that the shootings were a 'conspiracy' because Martin was left handed, and he was reported to have fired the weapon from the hip using his right hand, and managed 19 head shot kills. A seemingly impossible possibility even for a trained gunman. He was possessed by a very powerful spirit who knew exactly what he was doing.» -Quoted from http://www.the-testament-of-truth.co.uk/truth/web/pete.htm (written by the very [returned] Messiah himself)

I also would like there to be some option/way for Kiosks/Personal-Shops to be able to be opened and remain opened even if we log off or change channels (and to be able to have multiple characters' Kiosks from the same account in active use). Perhaps such a thing could be done in the form of a perk of VIP-service, some Coupon/Ticket/NPC-Rental who keeps up your Personal-Shop/Kiosk unless you cancel your hiring of their services (but no refunds if you decide to cancel their services early for whatever reason; they should be pre-paid after all for a pre-determined amount of hours-duration), etc.
  • NegumikoNegumiko
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,765
    I live near a small town in Oregon and there have been no reported cases of the Coronavirus in my area yet. but it is probably only a matter of time before it gets here, the town gets a lot of tourists in the Summer. avoiding human contact and social events is easy for someone like me.

maybe we should have a event where we hoard supplies from npcs and are encouraged to afk in homesteads for event prizes. could make a Coronavirus second title that gives you a small chance of poisoning your enemy no matter what weapon or talent you are using. fomors have a small chance of getting poisoned and dying from it similar to catching the Coronavirus, seems like a fitting effect for a second title reward to have from a event like this. toilet paper roll rock throw action, hand sanitizer guns, hand sanitizer alchemy cylinders, and hazmat suit outfits as event prizes would also be make good prizes.
  • HelsaHelsa
    Mabinogi Rep: 23,380
    As long as their legal and marketing departments give the green light, sure!
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    how-to-never-pay-full-price-for-toilet-paper-again-the-krazy-including-lovely-exterior-design.gif
    KensamaofmariRheycourtneyyWolfsinger
  • LutetiumLutetium
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,605
    0f98b564d4.gif
    Corona-chan outfit gachapon, includes all previous chinese-themed outfits, rice and bean themed caterable foods and toilet paper bombs.
    Bat pet, special summon ability inflicts surrounding enemies with a poison effect that spreads further to enemies near them with a delayed apply.
  • KayanaKayana
    Mabinogi Rep: 545
    Honestly I'll be surprised if they can do much with everything being/starting to go on lockdown. Working from home only allows for so much.
  • KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    Lutetium wrote: »
    0f98b564d4.gif
    Corona-chan outfit gachapon, includes all previous chinese-themed outfits, rice and bean themed caterable foods and toilet paper bombs.
    Bat pet, special summon ability inflicts surrounding enemies with a poison effect that spreads further to enemies near them with a delayed apply.

Available at Walgreens
    Rhey
  • RheyRhey
    Mabinogi Rep: 10,175
    edited March 18, 2020
    Lutetium wrote: »

Don't forget a corona beer bottle that comes with drinking animation.
    111304_winsome_35x18_v8_cropped_72.jpg
  • JoeyDee9JoeyDee9
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,065
    Member, Volunteer Forum Moderator
    Due to this thread being mostly about real world subjects, I'll be moving it to Townsquare. Due bear in mind everything needs to stay civil and that controversial topics are against the rules and regulations. This includes racism and overly political statements. The thread will stay open for now, but bear these things in mind.
    - Controversial, illegal (pirating, drugs, other illicit etc.), adult (drinking, sexual activities and references) and Terms of Use-breaking (hacking, glitching, account trading, private servers, etc.) discussions are not allowed.

• CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    JoeyDee9 wrote: »
    Due to this thread being mostly about real world subjects, I'll be moving it to Townsquare. Due bear in mind everything needs to stay civil and that controversial topics are against the rules and regulations. This includes racism and overly political statements. The thread will stay open for now, but bear these things in mind.
    - Controversial, illegal (pirating, drugs, other illicit etc.), adult (drinking, sexual activities and references) and Terms of Use-breaking (hacking, glitching, account trading, private servers, etc.) discussions are not allowed.

Well might as well delete everything about toilet paper then. XD
    WolfsingerSherri