Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

The Statue of the Goddess Bag

ORIGINSFURYORIGINSFURY
Mabinogi Rep: 610
in General Chat
Does anyone happen to know if the new bag is another shop bag or is it considered a medium bag that can be used alongside any other bags? The wording on it isn't very clear about that. I still have a pile of 11x11 shop bag coupons and would rather save up for the outfit if it's another shop bag.

Comments

• NegumikoNegumiko
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,775
    it is not a shop bag, if you go to Chief Talvish and open the event shop and hover your mouse over the coupon to see the description it doesn't say anything about being a personal shop bag. usually a personal shop bag will make it quite clear in the description that they are one but this bag does not. this bag only makes it clear you can only have one of them. hopefully it will be a 2x2 or smaller in the main inventory, it will just be annoying if it takes up more space then that.
    ORIGINSFURY
  • AlshianAlshian
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,065
    edited March 20, 2020
    Statue of goddess bag....sounds like your going to have to carry a statue on your back, with extra weight of items inside xD

-You feel the weight of the situation getting heavy on you-
    Radiant Dawn
  • NegumikoNegumiko
    Alshian wrote: »
    Statue of goddess bag....sounds like your going to have to carry a statue on your back, with extra weight of items inside xD

milletians are basically gods now with demi god and nascent divinity out there. a goddess statue should be as light as a feather for milletians that have played through g10 or further.
  • AlshianAlshian
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,065
    edited March 20, 2020
    Negumiko wrote: »

milletians are basically gods now with demi god and nascent divinity out there. a goddess statue should be as light as a feather for milletians that have played through g10 or further.

Funny, because of G22 a little rolling ball made short work on us in a cutscene and a character named Vayne aka Balor just walked through it like nothing. Questioning if we are really the Hero Milletian.

And as far as I had seen, we are not Gods, maybe a demi but not Gods. Something like Nascent only just contribute to our Demi God hood, another step to being a said God but likely not even close.

Although not dying a normal way does not really make us Gods either, it just means we "are too angry to die" and just keep coming back to finish the job, a simple way to defeat us is to seal us away would be enough which Goddess Morrighan tried to do and Cichol trying to banish us from the land of Erinn.

We are only called as Gods from the eyes of mortals because we hold more power than them as well as not dying the normal way for them but far to being a real god or even A god in general.

Think of us like Doomguy from D00M, we are just a bunch of badasses. He is not a god, he is just too good at his "work".
    SherriRadiant Dawn
  • XianettaXianetta
    Mabinogi Rep: 335
  • NegumikoNegumiko
    Xianetta wrote: »

well that sucks, they really should make that clear in the coupon description so players don't get excited about a new bag only to find out it is a personal shop bag you can only have one of. we already have tons of personal shop bags so this prize is kind of useless now. thanks for the info though, now I am going to just focus on drawstring pouches.
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    edited March 21, 2020
    Just same bag with different textures. I still got like 15 Tia shopping bags. These 11x11 shopping bags are pretty much worthless now.
  • HabimaruHabimaru
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,630
    At least it's trade-able so maybe not entirely useless...

well that sucks, they really should make that clear in the coupon description so players don't get excited about a new bag only to find out it is a personal shop bag you can only have one of. we already have tons of personal shop bags so this prize is kind of useless now. thanks for the info though, now I am going to just focus on drawstring pouches.
  • RimbaudRimbaud
    Mabinogi Rep: 485

Thanks for the heads up! You saved me 180 anniversary coins lel
  • Karin_TaoriKarin_Taori
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,365

Funny, because of G22 a little rolling ball made short work on us in a cutscene and a character named Vayne aka Balor just walked through it like nothing. Questioning if we are really the Hero Milletian.

And as far as I had seen, we are not Gods, maybe a demi but not Gods. Something like Nascent only just contribute to our Demi God hood, another step to being a said God but likely not even close.

Although not dying a normal way does not really make us Gods either, it just means we "are too angry to die" and just keep coming back to finish the job, a simple way to defeat us is to seal us away would be enough which Goddess Morrighan tried to do and Cichol trying to banish us from the land of Erinn.

We are only called as Gods from the eyes of mortals because we hold more power than them as well as not dying the normal way for them but far to being a real god or even A god in general.

Think of us like Doomguy from D00M, we are just a bunch of badasses. He is not a god, he is just too good at his "work".

actually the word nascent means "just coming into existence and beginning to display signs of future potential." so we're an actual deity, just a baby one. we still have yet to age and fully explore our potential - plus the fact we're a deity belonging to another world rather than this one makes it harder. (If we were in the other world I imagine we would be able to maintain our form no problem and seem like an actual god - basically calm morrighan and angry morrighan.)

Plus Balor is something like a demon lord or archfiend. the gods have been challenged by all sorts of creatures before, such as the Dragons. Beings like the Fairy King and Fairy Queen also hold tremendous power that could rival a gods as well, so it could be that Balor is basically on a similar tier. the fact we're so close on our own makes him practically salivate at the chance of being able to finally fight someone 'on his level.' fair and square - someone who could give him the ending to his story that he actually wanted, instead of the wimpy one he was given at the hands of Lugh. Meme relevant.

3tso2w.jpg
    WolfsingerKensamaofmariRimbaudHazurah
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165

I could of told you it was going to be a shop bag. lol. We get a new shop bag every year.
  • seiyonseiyon
    Mabinogi Rep: 520
    >_> nexon please for once idc if its harder to get, give us non shop bags in events!
    Rimbaud
  • tchnkotchnko
    Mabinogi Rep: 705
    well disappointed here, I wanted a new bag. and the pouch are very expensive for a single inventory round...
  • KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    Habimaru wrote: »

Can supply all the alt characters on account.
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805

Already got supplied by past events lol. Honestly no point in supplying them with it since i never play with them, only for events if needed.
  • KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    Greta wrote: »

Already got supplied by past events lol. Honestly no point in supplying them with it since i never play with them, only for events if needed.

Could be useful for storage of completely useless stuff that you don't want to sell though.
  • JJJJ
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,400
    Why can this not be dyed?!
    Mind came as an ugly yellow/brown.

H3uLsxm.png