Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

"Prepare Today's Ingredients 2 Times"

TwistedxFateTwistedxFate
Mabinogi Rep: 1,690
in Help
Apparently I already did prepare it once, but the game won't let me do it twice. Am I stupid and just missed something, or..?

Comments

• FluoretteFluorette
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,840
    It's either that you have to wait every Erinn day (36 minutes) while in-game OR every day in real life to do it again. I'm not sure yet.
  • KouyioueKouyioue
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,030
    edited March 20, 2020
    Yeah. For whatever reason, preparing the ingredients yesterday didn't count. But I did the quest today and it actually [X]'ed out BOTH the 1-time and 2-time quest objectives. So I guess it's all good
  • orcabluewaorcabluewa
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,330
    edited March 21, 2020
    This event is so odd
  • DragoolfireDragoolfire
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,590
    It resets every real day
  • TwistedxFateTwistedxFate
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,690
    It resets every real day

Thanks for the info
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    edited March 24, 2020
    orcabluewa wrote: »
    This event is so odd

This event is nothing different than ordinary. Same quest ideas, literally nothing new besides the idea of making this anniversary in a different place and adding other npc's.
  • KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    How many times do we need to do it? I'm afraid I may have missed too many days.
  • FluoretteFluorette
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,840

In order to fulfill the quests, you need to do it three times. If you did it yesterday, do it again today, and then again on Wednesday, you'll make it.
  • KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    Fluorette wrote: »

In order to fulfill the quests, you need to do it three times. If you did it yesterday, do it again today, and then again on Wednesday, you'll make it.

Ok thanks for the help!