Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Lf friends to run stuff with

KatzuyoKatzuyo
Mabinogi Rep: 500
edited March 14, 2020 in Nao Chat
Hey! As the title suggests I'm looking to make more friends who I can talk to/ run sms/dungeons/sidhe/raids with very often. Game gets lonely when so many people are afk. I'm down to do anything my character can actually do and if theres something I cant do ill work on getting to that point. Right now my main is my giant Zakatzu so add me ingame (: And also I'm slowly working on funding my human Katzuyo feel free to add me on him too. Hope to talk soon (:

Comments

• FluoretteFluorette
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,840
    I wish, but I don't really run anything, unless running on my legs count. =(
  • PrincessmeyaPrincessmeya
    Mabinogi Rep: 885
    ide be glad to do things, im starting to get back into the game. i have been gone for a few months due to health issues but im trying to get back into it and would love to make friends as well ign is Princessmeya
  • korzukorzu
    Mabinogi Rep: 310
    I'm v much a newbie, but I'd be happy to have some companions with doing dungeons and just general hanging out! I used to play a really long time ago, like... maybe 2 or 3 years after it first came out? But I haven't played since. I've started working on G1 and The Divine Knights, but I'm happy to put them on pause and do whatever!
  • RaydigaoRaydigao
    Mabinogi Rep: 100
    Hi im new to the game and also need ppl to do some dungeons and G1 quest. Going to add you guys. My main char is Raydigao.
  • MalloriiMallorii
    Mabinogi Rep: 710
    I attempted to add your giant, but it says its unable to locate the user. My IGN is Mallorii. Feel free to add me if you want.
    korzu wrote: »
    I'm v much a newbie, but I'd be happy to have some companions with doing dungeons and just general hanging out! I used to play a really long time ago, like... maybe 2 or 3 years after it first came out? But I haven't played since. I've started working on G1 and The Divine Knights, but I'm happy to put them on pause and do whatever!

have you sent me a request hun?
    Raydigao wrote: »
    Hi im new to the game and also need ppl to do some dungeons and G1 quest. Going to add you guys. My main char is Raydigao.

just seeing this now adding you hon
  • p1n34ppl3p1n34ppl3
    Mabinogi Rep: 610
    I would love to run stuff with you! My ign is Clotho
  • BurstAngelXBurstAngelX
    Mabinogi Rep: 950
    edited August 13, 2020
    I too am looking for some people to occasionally run things. I'm a returning player so almost all my guildmates, friends, and acquaintances from years ago no longer play and I am behind on much of the storyline. My IGN is: Wolfvander. You're welcome to add me, I can try to help when I can.
    p1n34ppl3 wrote: »
    I would love to run stuff with you! My ign is Clotho

added
    I too am looking for some people to occasionally run things. I'm a returning player so almost all my guildmates, friends, and acquaintances from years ago no longer play and I am behind on much of the storyline. My IGN is: Wolfvander. You're welcome to add me, I can try to help when I can.

added hun
  • MusicatMusicat
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,320
    Woah. If you don't mind having an occasionally disappearing sleepy dead cat on your list, sign me in! >w< I'm Musicat
  • KatzuyoKatzuyo
    Mabinogi Rep: 500
    My discord is Katzuyo#2163 feel free to add me if you wanna talk/ play mabi together (:
  • ZepharianZepharian
    Im always down to play, feel free to add me. I'm a returning player, shoot Teramaka a friend inv