Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Thank you!

CelestewenCelestewen
Mabinogi Rep: 850
edited September 6, 2021 in Art Creations
Hello again!

I wanted to thank this community again for being an amazing support to artists both seasoned and new. Some of my biggest epiphanies as a learning illustrator were caused because of commissions on Tarlach and the other servers. I'm Celestewen on Nao - Still feels weird not to say that Tarlach is my server, but the merge means more opportunities for friendship! Drop your ref below and I may sketch your character! :D

Thanks again!

~Celestewen
Imaizumi

Comments

• NeynaNeyna
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,140
    Heya~
    Really cute art.
    This is my character from another game if you're interested in drawing her :)
    I'm from Mari so I haven't gotten much chance to commission off other artists in other servers until after the server merge.
    32a022d3a9.jpg
    Celestewen
  • ImaizumiImaizumi
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,225
    Hihi I'm glad my character caught your eye in your last thread because your style is super cute!!! Really like the pose you gave her too c:
    Thank you for the freebie! <3 Hope your thread goes well and your shop too if you decide to open one :>
    Celestewen
  • SparklesSparkles
    Mabinogi Rep: 790
    Hello Celestewen, I'm Moechan from Ruairi originally. I really love you style and I was wondering if an art trade would interest you. I'm trying to get back into drawing but don't have very many new ideas. If it's easier we could talk about it here or on discord. (Ps. I don't really know how to post pics online anymore now that photobucket is practically not a choice anymore. ^^;;; )
    Celestewen
  • CelestewenCelestewen
    edited September 6, 2021
    @Neyna
    She is so cute! Here is a sketch~
    zlp9LnE.jpg
    ---
    Imaizumi wrote: »
    Hihi I'm glad my character caught your eye in your last thread because your style is super cute!!! Really like the pose you gave her too c:
    Thank you for the freebie! <3 Hope your thread goes well and your shop too if you decide to open one :>

Thank you so much! I'm very excited to be back, and your character was super inspiring!
    ---
    Sparkles wrote: »
    Hello Celestewen, I'm Moechan from Ruairi originally. I really love you style and I was wondering if an art trade would interest you. I'm trying to get back into drawing but don't have very many new ideas. If it's easier we could talk about it here or on discord. (Ps. I don't really know how to post pics online anymore now that photobucket is practically not a choice anymore. ^^;;; )

Heya Moechan! Thanks so much! I'd love to do an art trade! My Discord is Celestewen#4438 if it's easier for you. I always used Imgur to post pictures online, or Deviantart. This is going to be awesome! :D
    ImaizumiNeyna
  • NeynaNeyna
    edited March 25, 2020
    zlp9LnE.jpg

Aww thank you so much!
    She's really adorable ♥
    If you ever decide to open an art shop, please let me know! (that is if I still have some funds remaining)
    Celestewen
  • CelestewenCelestewen
    Neyna wrote: »
    Aww thank you so much!
    She's really adorable ♥
    If you ever decide to open an art shop, please let me know! (that is if I still have some funds remaining)

No problem! I was super inspired by her!

I'm actually planning to open an art shop sooner than I had anticipated since other people were wanting full illustrations too. I just need to figure out prices since my old ones are outdated from server merge and skill level.

I'll just convert this thread when I do. Huzzah, the forum titles can finally be edited! :D
    Imaizumi
  • NeynaNeyna
    Celestewen wrote: »
    Neyna wrote: »
    Aww thank you so much!
    She's really adorable ♥

No problem! I was super inspired by her!

I'm actually planning to open an art shop sooner than I had anticipated since other people were wanting full illustrations too. I just need to figure out prices since my old ones are outdated from server merge and skill level.

I'll just convert this thread when I do. Huzzah, the forum titles can finally be edited! :D

I'm glad you enjoyed drawing her then!!
    Take your time on your shop!!
    I look forward to it :')
    Celestewen