Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

"Tikka and Ancient Taming Cane reward chance x2"

CrimsọnCrimsọn
Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
in General Chat
http://mabinogi.nexon.net/News/Announcements/1/00JIj
Does this mean that those untameable monsters in dungeons are now tameable? I can finally finish the tame list and quest? Because before Nexon broke that quest with the dungeon revamp I have not been able to complete that stupid quest.
Helsa

Comments

• GypsySpiritGypsySpirit
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,340
    I thought it was a hint to gear up for the new talent.
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    Mabi6 wrote: »
    I thought it was a hint to gear up for the new talent.

wat.
    Helsa
  • GypsySpiritGypsySpirit
    edited March 26, 2020
    It's just my guess but it's a hint towards that pet tamer talent, people have been typing about it on discord and on the upcoming content.
  • IyasenuIyasenu
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,265
    It's just my guess but it's a hint towards that pet tamer talent, people have been typing about it on discord and on the upcoming content.

The new talent doesn't use Taming Canes, it uses a new "weapon" type called Bells or something.

Maybe this is a 2x reward chance to get those taming canes from L-rodding for chests?
    It doesn't sound useful at all.
  • GypsySpiritGypsySpirit
    Iyasenu wrote: »

The new talent doesn't use Taming Canes, it uses a new "weapon" type called Bells or something.

Maybe this is a 2x reward chance to get those taming canes from L-rodding for chests?
    It doesn't sound useful at all.
    Which is why I said hint, never said anything about using taming canes for the new talent. Besides it'll most likely be released in the summer anyways.
  • TimefallTimefall
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,505
    Not only is it a useless addition to the event, but it's actually pretty annoying, since it decreases the chance of getting valuable artifacts from reward boxes. Most people don't deal with artifacts, but there's big money in them if you know what you're doing.