Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Second Part of Event

RaykaRayka
Mabinogi Rep: 1,575
edited March 26, 2020 in General Chat
Akule: Fantastic Bae go out there and get materials for us and may hime lark bless you

everyone (milletians) running around town breaking ceramic laternpole and sign board to get stuff for Festival

and the worst part is nobody pick up small gems or green gems.... when we got quest scroll to trade it off from nora and caitin....
KensamaofmariRimbaud

Comments

• KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    I can see that in my mind, hilarious.
  • Raincloud95Raincloud95
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,830
    It is a significantly larger pain in the butt compared to last weeks task lol. I am thankful for the quest scroll trade ins from caitin
  • IyasenuIyasenu
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,265
    Go to Port Cobh and whack the wooden sign next to the Personal Shop space, it has increased drop rate of objects from whacking. It's the sign that mentions a 10,000,000 gold limit.

Also rain boosts drop from from whacking objects, so making use of rain casting can help speed things along.

And remember to pick up stuff around your character, since if the ground's too crowded, it'll prevent new objects from dropping.
  • dowiedowie
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,800
    the quest sucks
  • HelsaHelsa
    Mabinogi Rep: 23,380
    I punch the lights on my homestead and grab everything that drops even small gems and nails. When I get enough I go over to my dry oven and take my chances with synthesis. I've gotten blues and reds that way. If you keep the paper from fishing and use that in the synthesis it will extend the number of attempts you can make.
    starkiller1286Wolfsinger
    edited March 26, 2020
    It may be more efficient to run Alby for gems.

Also, those who still have those HS shrubs can also gather gems and berries for random drops.
  • HelsaHelsa

Also, those who still have those HS shrubs can also gather gems and berries for random drops.

I have put that to the test and it is not. Start off with synthesis until you exhaust your supplies, then go punch Nora's lights out or rather go punch her light. . . and then buy her quests. BTW she does NOT have a small to green quest.
  • AlshianAlshian
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,065
    The fact that Milletians ended up attacking tir and everything it stands for...guides, agriculture, outdoor lighting, and that board that look like a man who let himself go.

While all of its villagers, watching in horror as the beloved village ransacked of gems, nails, and berries.
    Kensamaofmaristarkiller1286Wolfsinger
    Alshian wrote: »
    The fact that Milletians ended up attacking tir and everything it stands for...guides, agriculture, outdoor lighting, and that board that look like a man who let himself go.

While all of its villagers, watching in horror as the beloved village ransacked of gems, nails, and berries.

And the blue bird never slept again
    Helsa wrote: »

I have put that to the test and it is not. Start off with synthesis until you exhaust your supplies, then go punch Nora's lights out or rather go punch her light. . . and then buy her quests. BTW she does NOT have a small to green quest.

Tir Graveyard has proven me efficient. Killing white spiders will drop a ton of green gems and at times red gems. You'll collect more than enough greens to trade for Blues
  • RaykaRayka
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,575

Caitin give small -> green gem
  • HelsaHelsa
    edited March 27, 2020

Tir Graveyard has proven me efficient. Killing white spiders will drop a ton of green gems and at times red gems. You'll collect more than enough greens to trade for Blues

They do but so does the light next to Nora, which also drops blues and smalls.
    Rayka wrote: »

XD Big kissie for you! MWA!!!
  • DragoolfireDragoolfire
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,590
    Barri is best for blues and reds.....
  • ChocolatChocolat
    Mabinogi Rep: 400
    I also confirm that killing white spiders for green and red gems and then trading the extra green for blue ones is a very quick way to do the quest.

6 feet distance please xD
  • HelsaHelsa

6 feet distance please xD

My stars, how familiar! It's two metres in Canada.
    Kensamaofmari
  • ZordinaZordina
    Mabinogi Rep: 300
    Please don't hate on me.. but I didn't read what the NPCs said. What materials need to be gathered? Please and Thank you!
  • KingEphyKingEphy
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,100
    Zordina wrote: »
    Please don't hate on me.. but I didn't read what the NPCs said. What materials need to be gathered? Please and Thank you!

You can always press 'Q' ingame to access your Quest Tab then 'Events'. All the information is there.
  • ZordinaZordina
    Mabinogi Rep: 300
    KingEphy wrote: »
    Zordina wrote: »

You can always press 'Q' ingame to access your Quest Tab then 'Events'. All the information is there.

Oh Geez I didn't even see the quest in there. Thanks. It's time for bed I think,
  • AlshianAlshian
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,065
    Remember folks, its better to read...or look at the quest info :DDDD