Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Wolf-striped Desert Spider, Spawn times

catchynameherecatchynamehere
Mabinogi Rep: 200
edited March 24, 2020 in Game Guides
I would like to know the spawn times of Wolf-striped Desert Spider, I would also appreciate if something can be done about content in game not being supported, such as the spawn times of Iria bosses, we need to know this stuff via the game telling us, not by us having to sit an entire day and finding out for ourselves, although it would be a cool Fantasy Life Experience.

Comments

• TimefallTimefall
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,505
    edited March 27, 2020
    Killing monsters in Rano will allow you to find Field Boss Scrolls with the next spawn time listed on them. The non-giant field bosses do not have a fixed schedule. It's psuedo-random, and unpredictable. Field Boss Scrolls are the only good way to know when they'll spawn. I have also heard rumors that certain NPCs will give you spawn times when asked about "Nearby Rumors" with high likability. I haven't seen any confirmation on this though.

I've had to hunt several field bosses before, and my advice is, stand at the location they spawn, and every 5-6 minutes, check all channels. Most of them spawn 4 times per day per channel. 40 spawns per day averages to about a spawn every 40 minutes, or something. Someone else math it out.
    catchynamehere
  • Shiro42Shiro42
    Mabinogi Rep: 760
    Timefall wrote: »
    Killing monsters in Rano will allow you to find Field Boss Scrolls with the next spawn time listed on them. The non-giant field bosses do not have a fixed schedule. It's psuedo-random, and unpredictable. Field Boss Scrolls are the only good way to know when they'll spawn. I have also heard rumors that certain NPCs will give you spawn times when asked about "Nearby Rumors" with high likability. I haven't seen any confirmation on this though.

I've had to hunt several field bosses before, and my advice is, stand at the location they spawn, and every 5-6 minutes, check all channels. Most of them spawn 4 times per day per channel. 40 spawns per day averages to about a spawn every 40 minutes, or something. Someone else math it out.

The NPCs telling the spawn times doesn't require high likability; it requires that someone has already found a Fomor Command Scrolled and used it to announce the time. This works for field bosses in both Iria and Uladh. If someone finds a command scroll and holds on to it for themselves, then you're basically out of luck.