Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Developer's Thank you Notes - Boulder?

MiDZMiDZ
Mabinogi Rep: 1,555
edited March 29, 2020 in Help
So, I filled up the book and clicked the claim reward button and the quest says I need to "Talk to the Milletian Developer inside an unknown boulder". What are they talking about? What boulder? Where can he be found? Please help. Thank you.

Edit: I managed to find the boulder but it says I "must try harder" and won't let me in. Help ;-;

Comments

• NegumikoNegumiko
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,775
    the boulder doesn't always let you in right away, attack it for a while and eventually it will let you inside. make sure you keep the completed notebook in your inventory just in case you need it with you to get inside.
    MiDZ
  • MiDZMiDZ
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,555
    Negumiko wrote: »
    the boulder doesn't always let you in right away, attack it for a while and eventually it will let you inside. make sure you keep the completed notebook in your inventory just in case you need it with you to get inside.

Thank you, Negumiko. :)