Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Caswyn of Storybook Tir Chonaill

CamelliarCamelliar
Mabinogi Rep: 710
in General Chat
Where is Caswyn of Storybook Tir Chonaill? Tried using the map, he's not listed. He's nowhere to be found.

Comments

• IyasenuIyasenu
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,265
    He warps around a bit.
    Sometimes next to the tree by the river a bit in front of where Deian normally stands, sometimes he's behind the fence behind the place, sometimes he's off to the east next to a rock, sometimes he's a little southeast of that rock, he changes spots every few minutes, so just check around the area from the sheep grazing area and the place where black wolves spawn to the east.
  • JJJJ
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,400
    I saw Snowie post this in the Discord:

unknown.png?width=730&height=501
    IyasenuSherriFluoretteRoyRed
  • HazurahHazurah
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,570
    yep, that sounds like him
    SherriWolfsinger
  • LexratioLexratio
    Mabinogi Rep: 100
    I found him lying behind one of the surrounding trees, I think he appears at certain times
  • CamelliarCamelliar
    Mabinogi Rep: 710
    Thanks! That helps a lot!
  • RaykaRayka
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,575
    Pihne said he's patrolling the town from danger as shepard as excuse to lazy off somewhere = _=
  • KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    At least he was easier to find than Carmen Sandiego
  • WolfsingerWolfsinger
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,875

The sad thing is, I've discovered what with this and the whole April Fools thing, I'm getting way too good at thinking like Caswyn XDD
    KensamaofmariKakiPi
  • KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    Wolfsinger wrote: »

The sad thing is, I've discovered what with this and the whole April Fools thing, I'm getting way too good at thinking like Caswyn XDD

Great minds think alike.
    KakiPi
  • WolfsingerWolfsinger
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,875
    Wolfsinger wrote: »

Great minds think alike.

And so do us lazy others apparently XP
    KakiPi
  • FluoretteFluorette
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,840
    edited April 4, 2020
    Caswyn is normally meticulous to detail and he does his job properly, despite his (apparent) indifference perhaps only Pihne realizes this, but he also acts on his own as well, so... it's like he can do what he wants and no one can complain! =p
    Wolfsinger