Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

I wonder . . .

HelsaHelsa
Mabinogi Rep: 23,380
edited April 5, 2020 in General Chat
If you set a warp imp to the milletian developer in a strange lands chamber, could you get the unicorn for ALL the characters on your account?

Comments

• GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    Lol, No. You need a quest and book for that anyway...
  • HelsaHelsa
    Greta wrote: »
    Lol, No. You need a quest and book for that anyway...

Oh, pooper doopers. :C
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    People getting lit this weekend.
  • HelsaHelsa
    I actually tested this ,kinda. Once I got into the Storybook Ciar Lobby, I went to my Homestead. Had someone, who hadn't yet gotten all the notes, meet me there and pulled them into the lobby using a partner carriage. The beaver dam developers thought of that possibility, hoover dam it!
  • HazurahHazurah
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,570
    so what he said?
  • HelsaHelsa
    It was the same thing he'd say if you talked to him again after getting the unicorn, whatever that was.