Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Thank You Note Rewards

orcabluewaorcabluewa
Mabinogi Rep: 1,330
edited April 1, 2020 in General Chat
I completed the Thank You Note book and when I "completed" it I didn't receive either of the rewards. ( Developer's Overtime Kit
Yggdrasil Unicorn Whistle) Is this a problem everyone is having or just me? I'll write a ticket if it is a singular problem. :) Just checking with others first'''''

Comments

• agent_amesagent_ames
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,320
    did you find the developer guy? you have to talk to him and then you complete the quest to obtain the rewards :D
  • orcabluewaorcabluewa
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,330
    Thanks!
  • KinokojinKinokojin
    Mabinogi Rep: 700
    its been 2 weeks. the book on my alternate account is 97% complete (29/30 tickets) i been doing lot of dungeon SMs and field hunting boss mobs using Tendering pots and CP decreasing gear (Racoon cub Pirate Capt suit) still i cant get that NOTE 15. is there something special about the specific note? special place to acquire it? particular mob to kill ang get the drop? please help before the event ends. tyia
  • IyasenuIyasenu
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,265
    Kinokojin wrote: »
    its been 2 weeks. the book on my alternate account is 97% complete (29/30 tickets) i been doing lot of dungeon SMs and field hunting boss mobs using Tendering pots and CP decreasing gear (Racoon cub Pirate Capt suit) still i cant get that NOTE 15. is there something special about the specific note? special place to acquire it? particular mob to kill ang get the drop? please help before the event ends. tyia

It's just chance, so go fight someplace like the Kitchen dungeon using Hydra Transmutation and Dance of Death. (or Final Hit with the knife you get from the Tableware monsters in the kitchen dungeon, if you're a Human)
    Kitchen Dungeon's just a good place to go when you need to kill a bunch of monsters.
    Kinokojin
  • KinokojinKinokojin
    Mabinogi Rep: 700
    edited April 2, 2020
    Iyasenu wrote: »

It's just chance, so go fight someplace like the Kitchen dungeon using Hydra Transmutation and Dance of Death. (or Final Hit with the knife you get from the Tableware monsters in the kitchen dungeon, if you're a Human)
    Kitchen Dungeon's just a good place to go when you need to kill a bunch of monsters.

thanks for the reply. the chances for this particular note must be next to nil. in the first week i accumulate 400+ TY note seals. and strated not picking every note and will pick only no. 15 always checking what is droped. i do SS and other alchemist in TARA with all mobs at BOSS level. in OA i average around 4-5 notes per room. i never finish the whole SM of course i stop before i get to the boss room. if i collected all drop notes, i estimate it be near 2,000 now. and no NOTE 15. it feels that mabi is even taunting to drop no. 17 16 14 and 13 all the time grrrrr.im determine to get that no. 15. Am i the only one having this experience?.
  • HazurahHazurah
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,570
    Iyasenu wrote: »

thanks for the reply. the chances for this particular note must be next to nil. in the first week i accumulate 400+ TY note seals. and strated not picking every note and will pick only no. 15 always checking what is droped. i do SS and other alchemist in TARA with all mobs at BOSS level. in OA i average around 4-5 notes per room. i never finish the whole SM of course i stop before i get to the boss room. if i collected all drop notes, i estimate it be near 2,000 now. and no NOTE 15. it feels that mabi is even taunting to drop no. 17 16 14 and 13 all the time grrrrr.im determine to get that no. 15. Am i the only one having this experience?.

no, you are not alone, Nuking Shylien down to fallout with meteor strike does not drop the page 15 either
    Kinokojin
  • PlatinaKokiPlatinaKoki
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,760
    edited April 2, 2020
    There was another thread that addressed this.

There are two Note 12s. One has "12" in its description, the other has "15". The one with "15" is actually Note 15.

They named it wrong.
    Soll wrote: »
    Page 15 is mislabeled as page 12.

The info has already been reported.

unknown.png

• KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    I've gotten so many page 15s it's annoying.
    Wolfsinger
  • cdnmpmscdnmpms
    Mabinogi Rep: 705

The issue with the second 12th page of Developer's Thank-You Note Book was mentioned in the announcement about the 12th anniversary event, so I just kept adding notes like mad. :-D
    The issue with the second 12th page note in the Developer's Thank-You Note Book was mentioned in the announcement of the 12th anniversary event. So I just kept adding note pages like mad. :-D
    However, once I filled up the book with every last note, the book wasn't shown as (automatically) completed in the quest text, so I was severely puzzled and frustrated why inothing of the sort was happening.
    That was until I found another gamer who had already acquired an Yggdrasil Unicorn. That gamer was kind enough to tell me what to do to complete the quest and being able to enter the Strange Land Dungeon (attention: Spoiler!):
    On the very first page of the Developer's Thank-You Note Book, so where the frontispace is, there is a small field beneath the text that reads "claim". Click on it to change the book to the completed condition!

the issue
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    edited April 6, 2020
    There was another thread that addressed this.

There are two Note 12s. One has "12" in its description, the other has "15". The one with "15" is actually Note 15.

They named it wrong.
    Soll wrote: »
    Page 15 is mislabeled as page 12.

The info has already been reported.

unknown.png

Yeah page 12 is actually page 15. If you see a page 12 grab it because that's the page you are missing!

Guys just hop into nowhere to run and farm it till you get it. It honestly only took me one run to get that missing page.
  • tchnkotchnko
    Mabinogi Rep: 705
    22 here, fighing and cooking dungeon don´t drop the 22 note when i need it. but for the other guy in the dungeon. yes he can have two 22 notes and i can´t steal it T_T
    i spend 400K in buying the ticket to enter the dungeon and repair my stuff. in this case i wish can buy the notes from the ah or trade
  • КалашниковКалашников
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,300
    edited April 9, 2020
    -removed-
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    Nowhere To Run is kinda ineffective for note farm. You need to run around a lot, while in Kitchen Dungeon you pretty much stay in same spot.
  • КалашниковКалашников
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,300
    edited April 9, 2020
    -removed-
  • KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    That Aladdin reference at the end.
  • LeineiLeinei
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,440
    edited April 8, 2020
    orcabluewa wrote: »
    I completed the Thank You Note book and when I "completed" it I didn't receive either of the rewards. ( Developer's Overtime Kit
    Yggdrasil Unicorn Whistle) Is this a problem everyone is having or just me? I'll write a ticket if it is a singular problem. :) Just checking with others first'''''

The Developer Guy is in Ciar Dungeon in the Storybook Tir, just click on the stone to get in.