Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

12th Anniversary Event Errors

FluoretteFluorette
Mabinogi Rep: 4,840
in Bugs and Glitches
Hi, I couldn't help but notice that two of the signs in Storybook Tir Chonaill were not translated.

If you go to the edge of Tir Chonaill leading toward Dunbarton, you will find them.

At the end of the bridge to the east:
Sp4yRdG.png

Where the crates are:
ytgIaTR.png

I also noticed that Ruairi's dialogue is cut/clipped when you talk to him using a few keywords.

Counterattack:
deLyIq6.png

Farmland:
jWQKKkT.png

Bow:
2OFj1oZ.png

I hope it's not too late to see corrections for these before the event ends. Ta-ta for now!

Comments

• КалашниковКалашников
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,300
    I'm curious what the signs said. Mangled translate/dictionary warning:

First sign is warning to stay away from wolves and their mouths by Ruairi. Second is signed by Talvish marking "Festival supplies" or something. Sorry if I'm offending anything, I just like to try to understand.
    Fluorette
  • FluoretteFluorette
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,840
    I'm curious what the signs said. Mangled translate/dictionary warning:

First sign is warning to stay away from wolves and their mouths by Ruairi. Second is signed by Talvish marking "Festival supplies" or something. Sorry if I'm offending anything, I just like to try to understand.

The first one is likely the regular sign in that area, but with Ruairi's name slapped there instead of the standard NPC's.
    Now, the second one that possibly mentions supplies is different. I would've liked to know as well.