Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Hello there, i have questions

Comments

• SylviaWolfeSylviaWolfe
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,310
    Just a note. Carefully consider which race you want to be when making your character. Like many mmos different races have different abilities/traits/limitations. Many would recommend you pick a human character as there are some balancing issues among the races and humans generally come out on top as well as having the most fashion items. My main character is an elf, and while I do enjoy the race for what it offers in a faster walking speed, race-specific Hide ability (drop enemy aggro if you haven't engaged in combat or been hit recently), and a potential for unrivaled archery/magic (which currently falls a bit flat) I probably would have considered the races more carefully had I fully known the differences.
  • asnscorpioasnscorpio
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,500
    edited February 7, 2017
    Just a note. Carefully consider which race you want to be when making your character. Like many mmos different races have different abilities/traits/limitations. Many would recommend you pick a human character as there are some balancing issues among the races and humans generally come out on top as well as having the most fashion items. My main character is an elf, and while I do enjoy the race for what it offers in a faster walking speed, race-specific Hide ability (drop enemy aggro if you haven't engaged in combat or been hit recently), and a potential for unrivaled archery/magic (which currently falls a bit flat) I probably would have considered the races more carefully had I fully known the differences.

Picking human and following the storylines allows you to do alliances which in turn give you the giant and elf assistance cards so you can try them out yourself without wasting other cards. This helps understand and you get a better feel for which side you specialize because you feel the offensive acceleration.
    SylviaWolfe
  • IzzyKuroNekoIzzyKuroNeko
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,575
    GanJaaaz wrote: »
    I live in Venezuela

The Hispanic community has it's group in Facebook if you're interested and haven't found it.
    You can find it by the name of Mabinogi Latino, has the banner of Succubus Queen at the moment, there's quite number of members though not that many are completely active in the game, but if you have any questions there's surely people who will reply to you and we have our own guides in Spanish.
  • BerryswirlBerryswirl
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,140
    If you make your char on Ruairi you can feel free to add me if you want help or stuff, same name as my forum name but no cap S