Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Not even 5 minutes and someone got the legend weap

Comments

• RoyRedRoyRed
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,140
    Sherri wrote: »
    I can't even go to Belvast without lagging anymore.. this event is a joke

Also I just learned a bleeping bot won the lance on Nao, gone within 2 minutes

My goodness, a bot won the Divine Lance is not funny you know.
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    Sherri wrote: »
    I can't even go to Belvast without lagging anymore.. this event is a joke

Also I just learned a bleeping bot won the lance on Nao, gone within 2 minutes

A alt owned by someone.
  • SaiSai
    Mabinogi Rep: 8,785
    Using an alt in this event is really dirty.
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    Sai wrote: »
    Using an alt in this event is really dirty.

It always was.
    Wolfsinger
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    Realistically with the odds being geared towards lower numbers and the rate of which those lower numbers fills up - your main is going to have more chances of winning. All these alts are almost pointless.
  • HabimaruHabimaru
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,630
    And it's GONE...! G-g-g-g-g-g-g-gg-g-g-g-g-gone!!!
    Sebastian wrote: »
    Dblade gone within the first 5-10 seconds on Alexina CH7
    PlatinaKoki
  • DragoneartusDragoneartus
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,240
    I wish they did this event on april fools. it would of been more fitting.
    WolfsingercourtneyyPlatinaKokiSherriChaosShadow
  • ServilliusServillius
    Mabinogi Rep: 745
    April fools: all the winners are paid actors
    PlatinaKokiHabimaruSherriChaosShadow
  • HelsaHelsa
    Mabinogi Rep: 23,380
    edited April 12, 2020
    Sorry, late to the discussion: I haven't been participating in the event at all. I read the details and thought, nah, too frustrating and not worth it for the reward. So, I won't have the biggest tallywhacker on the block; oh well, I guess I'll just have to hit the monster a second time then.
    Lutetium wrote: »
    What you guys don't like events designed for people who buy duped gold from chinese sites distribute it among their alt accounts and run auto clickers in virtual machines to get some base grade trash weapons so they can LARP they have something good?

On the other hand think of how much of the money supply was destroyed by this event; maybe that's what its' real purpose is for?
  • WolfsingerWolfsinger
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,875
    edited April 12, 2020
    Helsa wrote: »
    Sorry, late to the discussion: I haven't been participating in the event at all. I read the details and thought, nah, too frustrating and not worth it for the reward. So, I won't have the biggest tallywhacker on the block; oh well, I guess I'll just have to hit the monster a second time then.
    What you guys don't like events designed for people who buy duped gold from chinese sites distribute it among their alt accounts and run auto clickers in virtual machines to get some base grade trash weapons so they can LARP they have something good?

On the other hand think of how much of the money supply was destroyed by this event; maybe that's what its' real purpose is for?

How was it destroyed?.....What did I miss xD

Speaking of missing things, side note, any idea who got the doll bag this morning? I apparently slept through it XD
  • KingEphyKingEphy
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,100
    Someone who's actually a pretty new player won the Doll bag. And he wasn't even on the Lucky channel. XD
  • WolfsingerWolfsinger
    KingEphy wrote: »
    Someone who's actually a pretty new player won the Doll bag. And he wasn't even on the Lucky channel. XD

Huh. Well if he's an actual player GG.. That's lucky XD
  • GretaGreta
    edited April 12, 2020
    KingEphy wrote: »

If that's true, this is damn wholesome.
    WolfsingerRadiant DawnSherri
  • TNinjaTNinja
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,265
    10 seconds. 10 seconds.

I swear this event could contest for a new category of speed running.
    WolfsingerRadiant Dawn
  • GretaGreta
    edited April 12, 2020
    NOPE. So done with this event. Chain Blade gone within seconds, GG. I thought events in game are supposed to be fun and look somewhat fair, but NAH afk for set amount of time, get constant lag and just lose it without even getting in line. Nice!
  • DragoneartusDragoneartus
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,240
    Greta wrote: »
    NOPE. So done with this event. Chain Blade gone within seconds, GG. I thought events in game are supposed to be fun and look somewhat fair, but NAH afk for set amount of time, get constant lag and just lose it without even getting in line. Nice!

at-least you get your 30k back...
  • GretaGreta
    Greta wrote: »

at-least you get your 30k back...

Meaning it's easier to abuse it with alts.
  • WolfsingerWolfsinger
    4 minutes for Mysterious Robe.

Almost made 5, doesn't seem to have been either the lucky channels this time though
  • HelsaHelsa
    Mabinogi Rep: 23,380
    Wolfsinger wrote: »

How was it destroyed?.....What did I miss

Perhaps I'm mistaken, but can't you exchange gold for better odds at winning?
  • SebastianSebastian
    Mabinogi Rep: 6,870
    Wolfsinger wrote: »

How was it destroyed?.....What did I miss

Perhaps I'm mistaken, but can't you exchange gold for better odds at winning?

You can, but if the item is received before your paid queue it gets refunded, and you likely won't make it to your second ticket