Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Official Outfits/Items/Etc Suggestion Thread

Comments

• NekoidaNekoida
    Mabinogi Rep: 430
    Perhaps some kind of character card sale it's been forever since we got one of those! Thanks~
    Ardawn
  • DianusiaDianusia
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,555
    edited March 8, 2020
    Character card sale, floral fairy pet... Pegasus pet too!
    And importantly: Inventory Expansion Coupon back, please!
  • comellowcomellow
    Mabinogi Rep: 310
    Please sell Height-Boosting Insoles (M) for a limited period. (Like a Korean server Let me buy it with Ducats.) Or try to get more items from the random box.
    Spkr
  • WanderIustWanderIust
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,490
    comellow wrote: »
    Please sell Height-Boosting Insoles (M) for a limited period. (Like a Korean server Let me buy it with Ducats.) Or try to get more items from the random box.

Yes, please bring back Height-Boosting Insoles (M), gacha or whatever!
    blessedgurlSpkrNeopolitan
  • AlshianAlshian
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,065
    This was prob already been said but Id like the return of Weapon stance cards to be for sale.

And if you can also try selling something for the visuals for our spirit weapons like, the color of the spirit weapon glow effect? Personally at least Purple among the colors >w<
    Spkr
  • ArdawnArdawn
    Mabinogi Rep: 730
    Can you bring back the Anime Expo Rabbit Tail? But a tradeable, dyable version? Its such a shame that the only available bunny tails are associated with outfits, or an account bound item you can only obtain through a code.
  • SaintxSwordsSaintxSwords
    Mabinogi Rep: 780
    Here are a few outfits that haven't been out in years:

-Barba blizzard set
    -Witch/Wizard-in-training set
    -Phoenix Knight set

Would love to see any of those brought back! And although tho it's only been 1 year, it'd be nice to have Luna Fairy stuff get released again as well.

(p.s pls make a valkyrie shield appearance scroll. Shields could really use more appearance scrolls)
  • ToreishiToreishi
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,180
    I would like to see the various colors of Eiren Wings come back. They've only been in gacha once, and that was the introductory gacha (Sealed Chain Box). I rarely see Eiren Wings in the market anymore (save for the less coveted Blue or Purple), and if found, they're usually overpriced.
    blessedgurl
  • TwistedxFateTwistedxFate
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,690
    Outfits:
    Hyper Steampunk Inventor Suit/Dress (From the Steampunk Gacha)
    Lovely Cupid Archer Outfit (From the Lovely Cupid Box/Stellar Box)
    Magical/Mystic Cirque Set (From the Magical Cirque (M) Outfit Bag/Mystic Cirque (F) Outfit Bag)
    Night Mage Robe/Night Witch Dress (From the Night Mage Shopping Bag/Night Witch Shopping Bag)
    Items:
    Rainbow Sheep Transformations (From the Wolf in Sheep's Clothing event)
    Eastern Dragon Headband & Eastern Dragon Cintamani tail (From the Fluffy Arctic Fox Box)
    Magic Fractal Well (From the Buckets of Color event)
    Eye (and hair) Beauty Coupons (Specifically from the Erinn Beauty Box 2019 August)
  • KaramelKaramel
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,710
    I haven't seen the fixed #557A7C dyes in years, they were in the really old monster summoning erns. I used to wear this color, and I would love for them to make a comeback.
    Yiwa
  • PlatinaKokiPlatinaKoki
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,760
    WanderIust wrote: »

Make a female version, too.

Also, seeing as we have gloves that actually have the fingers separated....
    QtGcQO8.jpg

Maybe give our models spaced fingers?
  • WanderIustWanderIust
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,490
    WanderIust wrote: »

Make a female version, too.

Also, seeing as we have gloves that actually have the fingers separated....
    QtGcQO8.jpg

Maybe give our models spaced fingers?

I think the point of having Height-Boosting Insoles for male characters is because most of our shoes are lower to the ground. Most female shoes we get in gacha nowadays are almost always some form of high heels.

Even the description of Height-Boosting Insoles (M) explain the purpose of the item: "Comfy insoles that add a little extra height for those hoping to stand a hair above the competition. Their soft yet durable elastic construction makes them disappear into your favorite pair of shoes for all-day comfort. Especially useful for those times when you have to stand near someone wearing high heels."

But hey, having a female version for characters who don't want to wear high heels could be nice too.
    GriReaYatokami
  • MiharuMaruMiharuMaru
    Mabinogi Rep: 710
    I don't know if this was posted already but, what about the Knight's Golden Box of Delight? Not all of them need to come back, just the middle box (or just the item itself -squire recruitment scroll)

http://mabinogi.nexon.net/News/All/37/00IvS

The Box gave you a SQUIRE RECRUITMENT SCROLL that let you recruit an additional squire into your squad!! It came out 4 years ago and never reappeared since! I would love to see this come back!

(Also I missed the Sacred Light gacha >3> ...)

Ok.ThankYou.BuhBye.
  • comellowcomellow
    edited April 14, 2020
    Please sell Height-Boosting Insoles (M) (Like a Korean server Let me buy it with Ducats a limited period Insoles.)
    +All Tail Gachapon
    +Baaa Shoes
    +Rabbit Slippers
    +18-Age Potion(Let me buy it with Ducats or Gold or Permanent sales or Event!!!! pls!!!!!!!)
    +Balanced Modern School Gachapon
    +Elegance Lotus Gachapon
  • КалашниковКалашников
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,300
    Perhaps Berched Wear in rotation? Or any (G15) Shakespeare commerce costume, but mainly Berched (I'd like to be old man).

I haven't played in near 10 years so I'm not sure what any of these new items are or if the ones I suggested are abundant. If they are, I will retract my statement.
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    Perhaps Berched Wear in rotation? Or any (G15) Shakespeare commerce costume, but mainly Berched (I'd like to be old man).

I haven't played in near 10 years so I'm not sure what any of these new items are or if the ones I suggested are abundant. If they are, I will retract my statement.

I think like 2-3 years ago Nexon liked to put G15 commerce outfits almost on every gacha. Pretty sure it was in Eweca Gacha too. The outfit was common enough to see at least one being sold somewhere. No idea if it's still like that.
  • AnimemabiAnimemabi
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,365
    I miss the eluned alchemist glasses the royal diamond leather light armor etc wish they would do some kind of re release event like the puck spin or bingo events and make them the prizes or something i think nexon should start from 2009 and star adding old stuff.these items some players will never see.
  • AnimemabiAnimemabi
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,365
    Convert everything that goes on a characters face(not head) to the face accessory slot past present and future items.
  • comellowcomellow
    Please sell Height-Boosting Insoles (M) (Like a Korean server Let me buy it with Ducats a limited period Insoles.)
    +All Tail Gachapon
    +Baaa Shoes
    +18-Age Potion(Let me buy it with Ducats or Gold or Permanent sales or Event!!!! pls!!!!!!!)
    +Balanced Modern School Gachapon
    +Elegance Lotus Gachapon
    +Crow Feathers Gachapon
    +Luminous Catsidhe Headband
    +Abyssal Catsidhe Headband
  • AlcmaeonAlcmaeon
    Mabinogi Rep: 515
    Things I'd like to see come back.

Outfits:
    Cat Armor Set
    Sandra's Sniper Suit Set

Shoes:
    Roller Skates

Accessories:
    Height Boost Insoles (M) (Possibly create a female version, I've had some friends who were pretty interested in it)

Totems:
    Stance Card reruns