Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Raft Bug

Altair15Altair15
Mabinogi Rep: 400
edited April 17, 2020 in Bugs and Glitches
There seems to be an issue on the raft where you get stuck after targetting an enemy. It will readjust your character's position on the raft and you'll either be out of range or stuck in that spot, unable to cancel your ability or move. I'm not sure if this happens to bow users, but it is happening when I use thunder after locking onto a target. Noticed this a while back, assuming it would be fixed in the upcoming maintenance.

Comments

• GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    It will never be fixed.
    You probably wonder: why?
    Well, this glitch exist for at least 5 years, a.k.a since i started playing this game and it still exists. I probably assume it might exist since the day it got released.
    Altair15FOXAssassin
  • Altair15Altair15
    Mabinogi Rep: 400
    Greta wrote: »
    It will never be fixed.
    You probably wonder: why?
    Well, this glitch exist for at least 5 years, a.k.a since i started playing this game and it still exists. I probably assume it might exist since the day it got released.

I've been playing for a long time too, but I never rafted much until now. Feels bad that they'd let a bug like that go untouched for so long. Disappointing.
  • FluoretteFluorette
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,840
    It happens with bow users, too. I don't think the current team knows how to handle the issue due to the spaghetti coding issue this game suffers from.
  • SqueeSquee
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,565
    Yeah, this is one of those glitches on the known issues page of the wiki that's been around for a long time. I think it's existed since rafting was introduced back in the Iria update.

We can report it, but I doubt Nexon cares enough to fix it at this point. It's one of those issues they actually choose to ignore.