Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Golems Should Be Able To Provide Music Buffs

BlissfulkillBlissfulkill
Mabinogi Rep: 24,425
edited December 2, 2019 in Feedback and Suggestions
That way, they can support us while we support their dreams of becoming...Rock Stars. B)
  1. Do You Think Golems Should Be Able To Play Instruments to Provide Buffs9 votes
    1. Yes
       22% (2 votes)
    2. No
       78% (7 votes)

Comments

• KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    I assume that they will be banging on some drums.
  • DraechDraech
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,390
    After all that autotune that Mabi uses for Song, I'm ready for some Golemian throat singing.
  • BlissfulkillBlissfulkill
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,425
    Draech wrote: »
    After all that autotune that Mabi uses for Song, I'm ready for some Golemian throat singing.

I am glad you share the same sediments. A golem singing? I bet it would sound great, alongside giving some Gneiss buffs.
    KensamaofmariDraechBronzebreak
  • nomigid15nomigid15
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,870
    Uh...golems don't have mouths, and only the "Shadow" ones have hands or fingers.

I mean, I suppose they play certain types of drums, and maybe they could "sing" by vibrating their bodies at various frequencies.
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    edited April 5, 2020
    nomigid15 wrote: »
    Uh...golems don't have mouths, and only the "Shadow" ones have hands or fingers.

I mean, I suppose they play certain types of drums, and maybe they could "sing" by vibrating their bodies at various frequencies.

You seriuosly just necro-bumped such thread? Lmfao. It's a joke.
  • HelsaHelsa
    Mabinogi Rep: 23,380
    Every stone golems favorite tune.

• AmarazAmaraz
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,735
    I would rather golems be mountable and better controlled while mounted. Maybe it could be like a big defense and protection buff while mounted, and you can only use golem skills.