Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Event Heads-Up! 5/7/20

LeineiLeinei
Mabinogi Rep: 16,440
edited May 5, 2020 in General Chat
Hey, Milletians, it's that time again! We're at the end of the Playful Puzzles Event, which ends Thursday May 7th, so get your last puzzle pieces in and your prizes claimed before they're gone!

Playful Puzzles Event: http://mabinogi.nexon.net/News/All/6/00JHl/playful-puzzles-event

tenor.gif
WolfsingerCMKyrios

Comments

• RoyRedRoyRed
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,140
    Leinei wrote: »
    Hey, Milletians, it's that time again! We're at the end of the Playful Puzzles Event, which ends Thursday May 7th, so get your last puzzle pieces in and your prizes claimed before they're gone!

Playful Puzzles Event: http://mabinogi.nexon.net/News/All/6/00JHl/playful-puzzles-event

tenor.gif

I already fit all of my puzzles but, I got leftovers that I nowhere to put them now! (>_<)
  • NegumikoNegumiko
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,775
    already completed the puzzle long ago. I have over 20 pieces just sitting around doing nothing. mostly glad I won't be getting that silly puzzle box item you get once a day for staying logged in, it just takes up inventory space and gives crappy rewards.
    Wolfsinger
  • HabimaruHabimaru
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,630
    Looks like I'll be out-of-luck due to starting rather late from being over-seas around the time when «a certain global situation» started... well no matter... I already have plenty of stuff in inventory that I am trying to «liquidate» anyway so if it's not more bag-space or bag-expansions I'll be OK for now.
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    The best thing i got so far from these Puzzle Boxes was Repair Protection Potion... Once.
    Wolfsinger
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    Now, time for the Talvish puzzle event plaz!
  • WolfsingerWolfsinger
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,875
    Crims wrote: »
    Now, time for the Talvish puzzle event plaz!

Tbh annoying as the boxes and stuff were, I'd be up for that right now. Particularly since I don't have as much time to do anything but afk right now XDD

The finals crunch has finally begun.....and BOY is it on a bizarre unbalanced schedule thanks to uneven re-starting class times.
  • KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    I claimed the rest of my prizes last night. Now to watch their timers tick away...
  • KouyioueKouyioue
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,030
    edited May 6, 2020
    I am currently sitting at 31 extra Puzzle Pieces, come at me brah
    KensamaofmariWolfsinger
  • KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    Kouyioue wrote: »

It would be nice if they made some sort of use with the extra pieces.
    vamprynWolfsingerCrimsọn
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    Kouyioue wrote: »

It would be nice if they made some sort of use with the extra pieces.

Seriously. I wished we could of started it over and went as far as we could like we do with stamp books.
    HelsaWolfsingerKensamaofmari