Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

SherriSherri
Mabinogi Rep: 18,615
edited May 7, 2020 in Technical Support
Hello! So this seems to happen when my internet decides to crash or I get disconnected from the game in any other means. I can't log back in because (I assume) the game still thinks I'm logged in.

eRwOcSY.png
When I try to enter my 2nd password

This goes on for a long time and is especially infuriating when I'm in the middle of a dungeon, like Rabbie Phantasm. Because of this stupid glitch I cannot login quick enough to rejoin the dungeon.
Please fix your game. >:(

Comments

• KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    Sherri wrote: »
    Hello! So this seems to happen when my internet decides to crash or I get disconnected from the game in any other means. I can't log back in because (I assume) the game still thinks I'm logged in.

eRwOcSY.png

This goes on for a long time and is especially infuriating when I'm in the middle of a dungeon, like Rabbie Phantasm. Because of this stupid glitch I cannot login quick enough to rejoin the dungeon.

This is a known bug according to Wiki. You have to exit the client and wait 10-15 minutes until the system completely logs out your character.
    The system has been registering dced players as still logged in even though you yourself is at the login menu.

It used to be when this pops up, wait 30 seconds and then you're able to input your secondary again, but something seems to have happened and people are getting stuck. I've experienced this like maybe 10 times already?
    Sherri
  • SherriSherri

eRwOcSY.png

This is a known bug according to Wiki. You have to exit the client and wait 10-15 minutes until the system completely logs out your character.
    The system has been registering dced players as still logged in even though you yourself is at the login menu.

It used to be when this pops up, wait 30 seconds and then you're able to input your secondary again, but something seems to have happened and people are getting stuck. I've experienced this like maybe 10 times already?

I'm just hoping it'll get fixed because it makes the dungeon time out system completely useless..
    I think I found a remedy for now but it seems to only work on Steam.. and even then I'm not certain it's a fix.. but if I get locked out I just exit Steam and reboot it.
    I'll have to try it a few more times once it happens to make sure it 100% works out.
  • SherriSherri
    still getting this
    a friend says she gets it when she d/c's too and it seemed to only happen after the Kemono friends update for her
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    still getting this
    a friend says she gets it when she d/c's too and it seemed to only happen after the Kemono friends update for her

Same. I'm also having weird rain sound glitch whenever i enter things like Dunbarton Bank or SM when it's not even raining. I don't see anyone complaining about it... It started to happen after Kemono Friends Event ended.
    Negumiko
  • NegumikoNegumiko
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,775
    Greta wrote: »
    still getting this

Same. I'm also having weird rain sound glitch whenever i enter things like Dunbarton Bank or SM when it's not even raining. I don't see anyone complaining about it... It started to happen after Kemono Friends Event ended.

I have noticed that rain glitch. whenever I enter any new area it sounds like it is raining for about 5 seconds then it stops. something probably got messed up when they messed with rain settings since we had the sandstar effect in the sky instead of rain during the Kemono Friends event.
    Greta
  • MaysarMaysar
    Mabinogi Rep: 710
    I've never seen this log-in error until the past few days when i've gotten back into the game. For me, the wait time is random...It's let me log in maybe 10-15 minutes later, but one time it took an hours or more. Frustrating to me since I get home from work so late and want to do the Giant Sheep wolf mission at the hour mark, but i cant log in and miss it and then i'm too tired to stay up any longer. Hopefully it gets a fix soon, does seemm to have some more frequent now so something must've triggered it.
  • SherriSherri
    edited July 19, 2020
    still have this issue...... also my past 'quick fix' i mentioned where i exit and reboot steam doesn't work anymore so i'm forced to wait......
  • KatelynAzumiKatelynAzumi
    Mabinogi Rep: 200
    edited July 20, 2020
    (deleted comment due to issue resolved)
    nevermind, i just rebooted my labtop so
  • LatinaLatina
    Mabinogi Rep: 600
    I have the same issue but no way to solve it... only waiting

please solve it!
  • LatinaLatina
    Mabinogi Rep: 600
    I have the same issue but no way to solve it... only waiting

please solve it
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    It takes 10-15 minutes for the server to resolve that you are not actually logged in. Super annoying. I recommend restarting the client before doing any runs especially if you have already been logged in for a while.
    Sherri