Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Will Harmon's Paper Box Expire After the Event ?

AdelinaAdelina
Mabinogi Rep: 500
edited May 14, 2020 in General Chat
I would like to know if I can keep these in the bank because there is a chance for training pots that I would like to keep until the Master Plan event comes around hopefully.

Comments

• KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    I don't think they'll expire, but maybe @CMKyrios can confirm?
  • CMKyriosCMKyrios
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,640
    Adelina wrote: »
    I would like to know if I can keep these in the bank because there is a chance for training pots that I would like to keep until the Master Plan event comes around hopefully.

They will not expire after the event.
    KensamaofmariWolfsinger
    CMKyrios wrote: »
    Adelina wrote: »

They will not expire after the event.

Thank you!
  • HelsaHelsa
    Mabinogi Rep: 23,380
    I opened my first one, and I got an HP 30. And I thought, "well, I think we know how this goes."
    WolfsingerRadiant Dawn
  • AdelinaAdelina
    Mabinogi Rep: 500
    Thank you very much!
    Helsa wrote: »
    I opened my first one, and I got an HP 30. And I thought, "well, I think we know how this goes."

My first couple boxes were trees, and then the potions followed.