Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

post you're pet pics

AkirachuAkirachu
Mabinogi Rep: 5,260
in Town Square
GdDH1m9.jpg
GretaWolfsingerКалашниковHabimaru

Comments

• GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    edited May 18, 2020
    Your*

This thread should have existed long time ago. :o

Here's our Scottish Fold kitten. He was born on January 7th and we got him on March 19th. <3

Few days after we got him:

k6lgNfH.jpg

Now a slightly bigger boy:

lZKJ9W8.jpg
    WolfsingerКалашниковKensamaofmariHabimaru
  • HabimaruHabimaru
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,630
    Since I've come across them whilst doing some file-organising & re-organising... here are some cats & kittens that my mother was nursing & taking care of until they were all given away for adoption. The kittens are from a feral-cat by the way. For those of you who might want to know this, when a cat is a 100% feral-cat, you CANNOT «tame/domesticate» them into a house-cat or at least get close enough for them to let you pet them if you do not already have a domesticated cat available, from my experiences, even though they will still eat the food that you might leave out for them (just not when you're around).

For those of you who want to know how to get a «feral» cat to be willing to get close enough to you to let you pet/hold them, from my observations & personal-experiences, you MUST already have another cat that they can see you holding/petting. Whilst it is possible to essentially «trap» a feral-cat into your house by keeping a door open/ajar with food inside, then some-how closing the door(s) on it before it has a chance to escape outside, unless the feral-cat sees you with another cat that willingly goes up to you & lets you carry/hold him/her, the feral-cat will still avoid you like you're a potential predator.

All of these pictures were taken by my mother but she's not exactly an expert-photographer so I won't include any of those numerous blurry photos of these kittens that were born from a feral-cat that we managed to tame/domesticate before they were re-homed... placed into spoilers because of multiple images (and my last set of parents used to have up to like 30 pet-cats... simultaneously... I am sure I can find pictures of them as well if I dig around through their records/archives enough).
    Wz7nYUI.jpg
    WtUw2gU.jpg
    MkUiWXz.jpg
    TjS01PK.jpg
    5eg0VvG.jpg
    HcnhldB.jpg
    This one is the mother-cat (lower part of image) who was named Missy...
    TEp68gh.jpg
    ...more of her kittens (she had 4 kittens altogether)
    6TnMr9w.jpg
    fWHQNjl.jpg
    (This one looks worthy of plenty of meme-creations)
    The mother-cat (Missy)...
    O80JoBZ.jpg
    8EHh2Di.jpg
    YAAQPcp.jpg
    RofQiGz.jpg
    rxnsawh.jpg
    The whole family (minus the father-cat which was the pet cat of one of my mother's friends who was visiting for a while... yeah, 'tis true, her pet cat was literally seduced by this feral-cat, like, seriously, I literally saw her taunting him with sticking her rear up into the air towards him one day after she was obviously already pregnant by him).
    PYuLRsE.jpg
    6nJVxkm.jpg
    ...just the kittens this time around (all four of them together) !
    dBuELSv.jpg
    GDDlfmg.jpg
    This reminds me of a certain currently running animé-series about rock-climbing...
    Uqic102.jpg
    kPEdcxF.jpg
    mwp0w7H.jpg
    1waf3b9.jpg
    6HXAvXf.jpg
    8c4uLYq.jpg
    1OqoSOW.jpg
    ...I think I will stop with that for now on second thought. I might add the other half of this group of photos some other day.
  • WolfsingerWolfsinger
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,875
    Mismatched-patch-blackie there is adorable