Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

[Aug. 3] Nexon Merch Store Update

CMKyriosCMKyrios
Mabinogi Rep: 3,640
edited August 31, 2020 in Vault
Hello Milletians,

The current Nexon Merch store will be closing on May 21st. Any purchases made between now and May 21st will be honored and you’ll receive the items as you normally would.

While it might be going away for now, the Nexon Merch store will return better than ever! When it returns, the improved Nexon Merch store will offer a faster shopping experience, allowing you to quickly return to your adventures in Erinn.

We apologize for this disruption in service and are looking forward to revealing the new Nexon Merch store over the summer!

It's been a couple of months since we announced that the Nexon Merch Store would be closing for renovations. While the Nexon Merch Store has opened up for business, Mabinogi merchandise is not currently available to purchase. We're still working on getting the Mabinogi merchandise ready for the store. Once that happens, we will make another announcement to let you know.

Thank you for your continued patience and we hope you enjoy the new Mabinogi merchandise when they become available!

- The Mabinogi Team
IyasenuGretaSherriКалашниковCrimsọnWolfsingerDarkpixie99MaiaAero365Negumiko

Comments

• CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    Cool beans. Hope that the store comes back better than what it was. I really do hope more official merch comes our way with more reasonable shipping prices. Because there's a shared opinion that the items available with the shipping costs are not worth almost 20 bucks. Should of been half that.
    Darkpixie99Helsa
  • PolicromaPolicroma
    Mabinogi Rep: 6,730
    edited May 19, 2020
    Honestly the merchandise wasn't a bad idea, but there wasn't a lot to start with. I think t-shirts might have been a better starting point than pop-sockets, but that's just me. (There are companies out there that do them made-to-order so you don't have to worry about stock.)
    WolfsingerDarkpixie99PectylSherri
  • PectylPectyl
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,715
    edited May 20, 2020
    I really wanted 2 or 3 of the items even from the limited selection we had, but when the shipping was far more expensive than the items themselves i just couldn't justify the purchase.
    CrimsọnSherri
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    edited May 23, 2020
    Pectyl wrote: »
    I really wanted 2 or 3 of the items even from the limited selection we had, but when the shipping was far more expensive than the items themselves i just couldn't justify the purchase.

See?

Also, let's just be honest here...

I don't understand why their shipping has to be so damn expensive. I mean the materials that they used for these little trinkets is comparable to kids toys in happy meals. :[
    WolfsingerHelsa
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    edited May 23, 2020
    I really hope there will be better merch choices for Mabinogi when it comes back on summer. Plushies, clothing, many other accessories...
    Wolfsinger
  • MaiaMaia
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,195

It's a bummer because they don't ship anything together so they just keep stacking shipping charges on top of shipping charges. Would've been nice if they offered free shipping above X amount of money spent like most online retailers.
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Maia wrote: »

It's a bummer because they don't ship anything together so they just keep stacking shipping charges on top of shipping charges. Would've been nice if they offered free shipping above X amount of money spent like most online retailers.

Not even going to sugar coat it, those stacking shipping charges is a scam. Nexon you should be ashamed of yourself.
    Helsa
  • TNinjaTNinja
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,265
    Dakimuras when
  • AkirachuAkirachu
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,260
    they should of had plushies for mabi merch like a kuppa plushies or npc plushies and posters etc
    GretaIyasenuWolfsingerCMKyriosSherri
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    Akirachu wrote: »
    they should of had plushies for mabi merch like a kuppa plushies or npc plushies and posters etc

Bruh, i would buy the crap out of these Kuppas. They would be cute. NEXON, WRITE THIS DOWN!
    IyasenuCrimsọnKensamaofmariSherri
  • IyasenuIyasenu
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,265
    Greta wrote: »

Bruh, i would buy the crap out of these Kuppas. They would be cute. NEXON, WRITE THIS DOWN!

Y'all're talking about the Cookie Island Event enemies, right?
    I agree, those monsters were cute and would make nice plushies.
    Having something like a pin of Marzi, the Cookie Witch, would also be neat.
    Hmm, I know Marzi has an NPC portrait, but I coulda sworn she also had a sort of Chibi appearance they used in some announcement or something, but I can't find that.
    But those various Chibi renditions of NPCs like Nao and whatnot would work as pins as well.
    Sherri
  • AkirachuAkirachu
    also Far Darrig plushies would be cute too
    IyasenuGretaWolfsingerKensamaofmariCrimsọnCMKyriosSherri
  • WolfsingerWolfsinger
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,875
    also Far Darrig plushies would be cute too

I would buy every color. Plushies are my weakness already, but those are cute XD
  • KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    Crims wrote: »

Not even going to sugar coat it, those stacking shipping charges is a scam. Nexon you should be ashamed of yourself.

Why? That's how 3PL businesses work.
    GretaWolfsingerCrimsọn
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn

Oof!
    Helsa
  • AkirachuAkirachu
    tGhuaLr.jpg found this on kr website a player made these
    IyasenuWolfsingerCMKyriosSherri
  • KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745

Oof!

It's just that businesses like Amazon are either able to hide or mitigate those fees through large contracts and bulk shipping as long as the supplier/vendor can always have bulk inventory.
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Looks like Ken is on the good bleep today.

I think.
    Helsa
  • CMKyriosCMKyrios
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,640
    Updated! While the merch store is re-opened in general, we haven't finished preparing the Mabinogi merch including some new things. Next update should hopefully be finally re-opening it.
    WolfsingerKensamaofmariIyasenuNegumiko
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    I hope the shipping costs are cheaper than the items with competent and timely customer service this time around. Had such a bad experience. :(
    KensamaofmariCMKyriosWolfsingerSherriHelsa