Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Shops?

BirdBird
Mabinogi Rep: 410
in Nao Chat
Hi, another old returning player here! I checked for any existing threads, plus this is a really stupid question but...

Where is the main personal shop area(s)? So far I've only seen Dunbarton have roughly a normal amount. Belvast was empty. So either I missed something.. or I missed something.

Window shopping and loitering are a mabi must! :)

Comments

• roastedpigroastedpig
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,040
    The market channel for Nao is ch1 with player shops on Belv and Dunby. There aren't as many player shops as before due to the Auction House and, additionally on Belv's case, the increased licence limits on towns o,o
    sinthya5345
  • BirdBird
    Mabinogi Rep: 410
    Okay thank you! Maybe I logged in on a day it was after maintenance, who knows!

Time to get on the cut scene boat..
  • sinthya5345sinthya5345
    Mabinogi Rep: 720
    Yeah, Dunby is the main, they raised the limit there by a crap ton especially for VIP users, & belvast sometimes has things..
    Auction House is the other alternative and where a good chunk of things especially fashion end up at.
  • КалашниковКалашников
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,300
    Bird wrote: »
    Time to get on the cut scene boat..

You can moongate to Belvast (to skip boat). The one north on map is easier to maneuver.

I'm not sure if you know this already, or didn't have it unlocked.
  • NegumikoNegumiko
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,775
    when VIP got updated and all personal shops were changed to allow free players to make up to 10 mil and VIP players can make up to 20 mil anywhere the Belvast shops vanished. mostly cause they were not needed anymore however a few weeks later it was announced that how much you could make in Belvast was adjusted by mistake and it was changed back to allow free players to make 20 mil there again and VIP players can make up to 30 mil in Belvast now. sadly by the time this was fixed all the personal shops there were long gone.
  • KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    Negumiko wrote: »
    when VIP got updated and all personal shops were changed to allow free players to make up to 10 mil and VIP players can make up to 20 mil anywhere the Belvast shops vanished. mostly cause they were not needed anymore however a few weeks later it was announced that how much you could make in Belvast was adjusted by mistake and it was changed back to allow free players to make 20 mil there again and VIP players can make up to 30 mil in Belvast now. sadly by the time this was fixed all the personal shops there were long gone.

Likely because no one has 30 mil in value of goods on a regular basis.